• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Baabaa; yeah Doppies as captain ended up being a good call. I was iffy on SBW as the Stormers have a pretty damn good defence. Same reason I put Dagg on the bench, but Payne just didn't get involved from fullback and scored a massive 1 point. Which was 2 more than Jack Lam for me last week, so I guess I can't complain too much.

I am sitting on about 237 points with 7 players left to go, 102 of those points from Doppies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Poki ruled out late with an injury. So Payne and Dagg get included for me regardless.

For anyone that chose to put Payne on the bench and leave Poki in your team: good choice, but...ouch.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Bugger, Thomson out of this match just then ten mins into 2nd half...

Poki...looks like SBW will be 'de-benched' then....same with Waylon Murray with Kahui...(I hope so!)

Ham

Sydney Middleton (9)
So does Kurtley get a try assist for his genius rebounding kick pass for Ryan Cross to score? It was definately on purpose.

Reactions: Ash

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Looks like my last minute switch from SBW to La Grange as captain turned out to be a good one.

By the looks of it, only the Sharks/Brumbies players haven't had tackles added to their score.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Ouch, both with Payne getting 1 point, Poki out before the game started and Dagg lasting a couple of minutes I effectively had 1 outside back this week. Doh.

Those with Crockett must be celebrating.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Am currently losing to my fantasy cup opposition by 2 lousy points, but need to wait for the auto-sub from Poki to bring in Payne for me for a massive 3 points and hopefully the win by 1 :)

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Am on 350 with fruen to autosub, should hit 370, which is not much but still about 100 more than my average over the last few weeks.

The real bonus is I didn't ruin anyone

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
What's the go with Daag? Played 80 minutes and didn't touch the ball... strange.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
The Head to Head league is heating up, looks like I'll get past Sandpit fan this week but the one to catch is Todds Turkeys. Could be a close one this week with Dirk Black's western wazzas needing to close a gap of 17 points before scores are finalised.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
The Head to Head league is heating up, looks like I'll get past Sandpit fan this week but the one to catch is Todds Turkeys. Could be a close one this week with Dirk Black's western wazzas needing to close a gap of 17 points before scores are finalised.

I think you've got me mate, I do have Masaga to sub in for Poki, with 49 points to come, but not enough to catch you. Payne cruelled me this week, along with a slow week from Piutau

AkRiD

Allen Oxlade (6)

Don't reckon I'll catch Todd, unless he gets some harsh deductions when scores are finalised.
If I have any chance Fainifo (due to Poki injury) would need to have made a handfull, although he was on the bench so I don't know if he got any time.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
started out white hot with doppies as captain also. have only gained about 100 points more since the first few games but up around 380 so not too bad. thomson, poki, and dagg injuries hurt. i guess i'll have some key transfers to make this week.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
I've been raped with adjustments in the past 24 hrs and gone down from 370 to 338 (and still waiting for finalisation). Looks like I am finally out of the fantasy cup :(

Status
Not open for further replies.