• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Player of the Match - Wallabies vs Springboks @ Brisvegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
3. Pocock
2. Shmoo
1. JOC (James O'Connor)

Special Mentions to Sanchez, Gits, Horne, Elsom and Fainga'a.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
3. Rocky
2. Pocock
1. Ma'afu

Special Mention to Giteau, Brown, Fainga'a

What difference a month makes to our scrum too. So many more positives all round from the England game

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
3. Elsom - amazing runs and a great steal in the 2nd half
2. Pocock - pissed off Schalk Burger all night
1. Genia - knew when to pass away, knew when to run

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Thing?

Have nicknamed Pocock that during the live blog of the match...as he reminded me so much of one of the Fantastic Four...apt don't you think? Same height, build and 'menaceness'

Fantastic_070620102721434_wideweb__300x375.jpg

D

daz

3) Pocock. Sure as hell he is the next Richie and a worthy heir to Smith.
2) JOC (James O'Connor). High balls aside, the kid is a fucking freak of nature and could one day be mentioned in the same breath as any former Wallaby great.
1) Ma'afu. I wanted him shot and buried in June, but credit where it is due; he was a warrior today.

Special mention to Elsom, Gits and Sharpe's dentist....Scrub up dude!

jason

Sydney Middleton (9)
2) JOC (James O'Connor). High balls aside, the kid is a fucking freak of nature and could one day be mentioned in the same breath as any former Wallaby great.

Agreed, that hit on Matfield...sensational.

Special mention to Elsom, Gits and Sharpe's dentist....Scrub up dude!

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
3.Pocock
2.Elsom
1.Giteau

Fainga'a tried his heart out but there was a big difference when Moore came on. Maafu was once again busy but is suspect at scrum time.

Honourable mentions for Sharpe and Mitchell.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
3. Pocock - no comment necessary.
2. Genia - commanding presence.
1. Elsom - marked down for some poor skills in open play.

Welcome improvements from Ma'afu, Mitchell and Giteau.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
3.Pocock
2.Elsom
1.Giteau

Fainga'a tried his heart out but there was a big difference when Moore came on. Maafu was once again busy but is suspect at scrum time.

Honourable mentions for Sharpe and Mitchell.

I understand what you were saying but to be fair, Moore had the benifit of facing a worn down opposition.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
For the first time in my life I was screaming at Genia. Hurry the fuck up! Were you actually Burgess in disguise tonight?

didnt you see the sydney test?

3. Pockock
2. Elsom
1. Mitchell

+ Front row, Second row, Gits, Horne, JOC (James O'Connor), AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
- Cooper

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
3. Pocock
2. Mitchell
1. Elsom

-1 for Cooper. That spear tackle came at the wrong time, and really sucked the momentum out of he Wallabies. Cost us a try, and any chance for the bonus point.

Status
Not open for further replies.