• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Wallaby Player of theMatch v IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fredfreduels

3. Beale
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. McCabe

Giving any of the forwards any points is a joke.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
3. JOC (James O'Connor)
2. Genia
1. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Man that was hard! The only other player considered was Beale. I'd have liked to give Mitchell something but he didn't get a chance to show anything.

The only thing I hope is that this game is such a wake up call that we can win five in a row. Yes, I know I am clutching at straws.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
3. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
2. Beale
1. Genia

The only forwards worth considering are Pocock, Sharpe and Moore, oh hang on ......

W

What2040

3. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. Nobody

Cannot believe Beale even has got a look in - great catch at 7 minutes but decision making at crucial times horrible - same with QC (Quade Cooper)

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I keep coming back to this thread but I still can't do it.

Sorry.

Yep I'm the same, one thing if coaches got points I would take points off for deans. Im not taking anything away from the Irish they wanted to win. But our forwards got smashed and bringing higgers ect in the last 8min was shits house. He has done this a few times now.

3?
2?
1?

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
3. Beale
2. Genia
1. JOC (James O'Connor)

DHM to Quade. If we're any chance to win we need him to not suck as hard as he did.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Having watched the replay, there's no way I would give Beale any points.

3 - Genia
2 - AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
3 - JOC (James O'Connor)

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Do you fellas do a non aussie Man of the match? If yes, who would it have been?

We don't usually do the opposition. All these 3, 2, 1 points get added up and go toward the GAGR player of the year award, which is awarded to whoever polls the most through the year.

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
We don't usually do the opposition. All these 3, 2, 1 points get added up and go toward the GAGR player of the year award, which is awarded to whoever polls the most through the year.

Do you average them out, or is it a straight up accumulative total?

Status
Not open for further replies.