• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS schoolboy rowing 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that kings have scratched for tomorrow all schools at napean in the first VIII?

whats the motive behind that?

suppose it leaves joeys most likely to win that first VIII division then?

-Jesse

Graham Mageary

Bob McCowan (2)
interesting that kings have scratched for tomorrow all schools at napean in the first VIII?

-Jesse
I think Kings have backed out of the Scots Regatta in order to give the boys a quality training session before the All schools Regatta and Head of the River. It would also minimise the risk of any mishaps in the race.

-Graham 'Boo' Mageary

-Jesse
Motive behind this would be to give the boys a rest up before the big races.

-Morgan Shields

Graham Mageary

Bob McCowan (2)
Scots in 7th is a very odd call for me, shit race last week, but have been on pace with the top 4 this whole term, and came 2nd to kings at gold cup. Very powerful crew, just need to be in it on the day. Can’t count any crew out in the 1J race this year.
@propsarespeedy would you say that this might be one of the closest HOTR races we're about to experience?

-Graham 'Boo' Mageary

Hotsauce11

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey Gents ,

Heard that there was a bit of movement in the Joeys camp. can anyone confirm whom it may involve or who will step up.
I received a few whispers of Hugh Woodbury to be taking a lead role?

Hot sauce

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
@propsarespeedy would you say that this might be one of the closest HOTR races we're about to experience?

-Graham 'Boo' Mageary
Who knows, kings are favourites right now but it could go anyone’s way on the day. Heard whispers out of view that 2nd jun are rowing in the firsts race as they beat the firsts on the weekend and have been rowing very well. Would be massive if true

Graham Mageary

Bob McCowan (2)
Who knows, kings are favourites right now but it could go anyone’s way on the day. Heard whispers out of view that 2nd jun are rowing in the firsts race as they beat the firsts on the weekend and have been rowing very well. Would be massive if true
You put it no better way. That would be massive if it's true.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Have to be skeptical of that. Ignatius' 2nd Eight has been ticking along very nicely, and their 1st Junior has not produced a victory yet. Curtin is a smart guy, I doubt he would take someone from the juniors over the likes of Hehir, Hyde and Conna.

Glory to the wyvern

Stan Wickham (3)
I think Kings have backed out of the Scots Regatta in order to give the boys a quality training session before the All schools Regatta and Head of the River. It would also minimise the risk of any mishaps in the race.

-Graham 'Boo' Mageary
Hello 'Boo'

You clearly are an uneducated schoolboy with no rowing knowledge, because the Scots Regatta is a junior only regatta, and you are talking about Kings 1st VIII. I recommend you return to forums where your messages are valued, and relevant.

Wyvern

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
No Live Stream unfortunately for todays racing on the Nepean River. Just the 6 races.

Last edited:

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Have to be skeptical of that. Ignatius' 2nd Eight has been ticking along very nicely, and their 1st Junior has not produced a victory yet. Curtin is a smart guy, I doubt he would take someone from the juniors over the likes of Hehir, Hyde and Conna.
No no, 1st junior eight and 2nd junior 8, that was the rumour it’s been disproved now

Status
Not open for further replies.