• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2018

Tah123

Herbert Moran (7)
@Rugbybloke123 “scrum will need work” —- understatement.
I hear injuries are already taking its toll at SPC already.
The report on the Stannies v Scots game confirms them as ISA favourites. Looks to me as only Auggies could trouble them. However, given the woes at the sea-eagles, a couple of the sea-eagles contracted Auggies boys might be playing with DCE by mid season.

forruckssake

Bob McCowan (2)
@Rugbybloke123 “scrum will need work” —- understatement.
I hear injuries are already taking its toll at SPC already.
The report on the Stannies v Scots game confirms them as ISA favourites. Looks to me as only Auggies could trouble them. However, given the woes at the sea-eagles, a couple of the sea-eagles contracted Auggies boys might be playing with DCE by mid season.

That's pretty much the trend in SPC rugby throughout the years, a polished 1st XV squad to start off the season, only for the depth to be strained in the Opens following a couple of injuries in the first few weeks.

From what I hear, this Barker side looks like a much faster and strong side than previous years.
This leads me to believe the Pats boys will have a tough day up at Hornsby. But who knows, Pats tend to go against the odds here and there.

Rugbybloke123

Herbert Moran (7)
I think St Pats are playing Barker if not this weekend then soon. If St Pats were full strength, any thoughts on how you think they may fare? (I am a barker supporter)

I think that the last two years pats teams would've breezed through barker however after hearing barker could be favourites and the way they played against trinity i think barker will win by 20+ even with a full squad

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I think that the last two years pats teams would've breezed through barker however after hearing barker could be favourites and the way they played against trinity i think barker will win by 20+ even with a full squad

I am not a Barker supporter but I think last year Barker would have beaten Pats extremely easily.
I also think Pats will have a real Ouch moment this year, Barker are very much the real deal.
How do you think Pats would go against Kings at Kings?

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Are there any stand out players in Pats to keep an eye out for?

pilfer80

Frank Nicholson (4)
Would someone with the adequate information be kind enough to post the ISA teams from last year - with the incumbents in them?

Never too early to spark representative team talk.

O

Oak_Wood

Oakhill are hosting Trinity.
Regarding Barker, they are a gun side, St Pats will do well to stay within striking distance. Good luck to all the boys playing tomorrow and hope there are no injuries!

Mr ISA Rugby

Herbert Moran (7)
Regarding Barker, they are a gun side, St Pats will do well to stay within striking distance. Good luck to all the boys playing tomorrow and hope there are no injuries!

Completely agree, it will be a very tough game by any stretch of the imagination. A good result for SPC is no injuries so they are fresh for Aloys next week.

Auggies play Waverley at Waverley
That is sure to be a fantastic game, Death Valley is known to be unkind to visiting teams.

Gotheboys

Frank Nicholson (4)

would love to hear the results in the 14s and 15s if you can