• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2024

ISA, Herc is not a Waves supporter, pretty sure from Barker, could be wrong.
Indeed Barker is my team, and we underestimated Waves last year. I did watch the games in Japan and thought Auggies should have done a lot better was where I was coming from with their bigger pack. You’ll need your forwards to be at their best against Waves otherwise your backs won’t have any ball to dazzle us with.

ISA

Stan Wickham (3)
Indeed Barker is my team, and we underestimated Waves last year. I did watch the games in Japan and thought Auggies should have done a lot better was where I was coming from with their bigger pack. You’ll need your forwards to be at their best against Waves otherwise your backs won’t have any ball to dazzle us with.
Auggies will dazzle us anyway. I dont think it was Auggies being average. I dont think anyone was expecting the japanese teams to be that impressive.

DaSchmooze

Bob Loudon (25)
Half time at Breen Oval. Pat's 19 leads Grammar 5.
Grammar with early pressure but Pat's converting pressure into tries

RahRahRugby

Allen Oxlade (6)
Down goes Knox…

Oakhill win comfortably while being in control all day long.

Standouts:
- No. 13, Mitch Holmes
- No 11, Cyrus Bloomfield
- No. 3, Julian Carruthers

Did the Footy Gods answer our prayers???

DaSchmooze

Bob Loudon (25)
Down goes Knox…

Oakhill win comfortably while being in control all day long.

Standouts:
- No. 13, Mitch Holmes
- No 11, Cyrus Bloomfield
- No. 3, Julian Carruthers

Did the Footy Gods answer our prayers???
Stannies went down and no news from Gregory Hills yet

SUFC

Frank Row (1)
Congrats to the collective ISA schools this weekend, some nice scalps. Long may it continue.
Good to see the boys in royal blue get a few wins particularly!
as comprehensive the win to pius was, aloys were pretty disappointing apart from a 15 min period at the start of the 2nd half. aloys go forward all comes off the back of their 8. if he’s shut down, aloys don’t go anywhere. equally disappointing was the lack of contested scrums from aloys with uncontested scrums in 16As, 3rds & 2nds. pius will be happy enough with the win but will want to be very wary of what now appears to be a soft trial prep compared to some others.

RahRahRugby

Allen Oxlade (6)
Very successful Gala Day for Oakhill yesterday - only losing 2 games to Knox in the 15A's and 2nd's.

For me, the result of the day has to go to the young 13A's, beating Knox 13A's 59-0.

Big weekend next week as Waverley hosts Oakhill @ Queens Park.