• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Japan vs Wallabies, Nissan Stadium, Yokohama, Sat 4th Nov 4.40pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
These plyers getting tackled and getting up again is such a joke. It happens every week now days. Need to start penalizing them.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I have noticed in pretty much all of the tests this year that the ball very seldomly gets to Speight despite him going inside looking for it or even ending up on the end of the backline on his opposite side. I gather from the posts that he is having more involvement this game. Is that a factor of the change of No 10?
He has had one or two handling errors but correct. He is getting involved much much more. Running some good angles.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Kurindrani with a hat trick. First test hatrick. Was way too easy. Japan should be trying to score trys. Not taking penalty shots

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hodge should probably take the kicking duties if this is anything to go by.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
It was a high risk play that didn’t pay off, it wasn’t necessary 5m from the opposition line.

Jeez bet your fun to play footy with.....

Allan executed the hard part perfectly, if he had screwed up his bit then fine you'd have a case, but he didn't, only reason it didn't work was because of Phipps not being able to catch. Allan may have well have been in open space and popped passed it to Phipps, the pass would have been exactly the same as the result would have been.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Finally Hodge us back to take the kick out of our half but he does a Garry owen. Why has Beal been doing our exits ?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
You can't read into it to much. Our big backs were always going to have a field day against Japan

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I have noticed in pretty much all of the tests this year that the ball very seldomly gets to Speight despite him going inside looking for it or even ending up on the end of the backline on his opposite side. I gather from the posts that he is having more involvement this game. Is that a factor of the change of No 10?
More a factor of little blokes marking him

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jeez bet your fun to play footy with...

Allan executed the hard part perfectly, if he had screwed up his bit then fine you'd have a case, but he didn't, only reason it didn't work was because of Phipps not being able to catch. Allan may have well have been in open space and popped passed it to Phipps, the pass would have been exactly the same as the result would have been.

FYI....... it was Sio. ;)

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Great try there. Hodge with the big hit and Rona making a good impact.

T

TOCC

Is that try-assist to Moore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T

TOCC

Jeez bet your fun to play footy with...

I’m talking about the pass from Sio

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I don't like the cleaning out by us at times. Especially Coleman. So many cleanout from the side and it's been pretty consistent over the rugby championship. I bet it will come up In a Close test.

Status
Not open for further replies.