• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

John I Dent 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBoy

Bill Watson (15)
I guess that's the issue we are not exactly spoilt for choice.

Interesting, you have Bowdo a proven performer and former Super Rugby & International Referee, Sarah ARU elite panel referee and at least 3 others who are being looked at for higher honours by the ARU in Canberra's little competition and you think there isn't a good selection...

BlueBagger

Allen Oxlade (6)
Got down for the game on the weekend and I am thinking Pedro at 12 is the weak link in this outstanding backline. His defence is questionable. I'd be thinking Tuggies will be targeting him especially if they have Fanifo and Ah Wong in the centres.
What the go with Staniforth as well? Looks like he has gone backwards since last year. Doesn't dominate contact like someone with his stature should.

You obviously haven't seen Pedro play much? He'd be close to the best defender in the team. I could count the tackles he's missed this year on 1 hand.

bluebags

Larry Dwyer (12)
McMahon at 10 worries me. He's been a solid player for a long time but he has slowed a lot and I think he gets shown up in the big games. Should be a big day - colts seems an even money bet.

colts should be a cracker. 2 a piece this year I believe

HeadTape

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone know if Vikings tried to get Sione's suspension played out in the 2s game last weekend? Surely there is a Michael Hooper precedent?

No.8

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Saw the Vikings squad - again not many Qbn players - good to see Penca in the side but what about guys like Oj Noa, Valeni and even Barbaro - I think if Qbn had a little more strike power in the backs they would be the side to beat....

Nothingbutthetruth

Frank Row (1)
hmm what a shame. who will warm the bench if lealilfano plays. Sick of seeing young talented local players at Vikings being held back in colts and second grade when at any other club they would be regular first grade starters.

Andrew Robinson is a prime example. Australian schoolboys rep and Aus under 20s player, been playing second grade all year.

Herman

Allen Oxlade (6)

you are an idiot.
So if there is a big tackle in the grand final this weekend the ref should reach for the pocket?
Have a look at the footage you clown, there was nothing in it. It is a contact sport.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
I was comparing the two teams playing the GF on Saturday and on paper Tuggies seem a much stronger side. Going through position by position, are there any Royals players you would pick ahead of a Tuggies player if you were selecting a team to play for your life?

OldHeadSnakeyHeher

Allen Oxlade (6)
I was comparing the two teams playing the GF on Saturday and on paper Tuggies seem a much stronger side. Going through position by position, are there any Royals players you would pick ahead of a Tuggies player if you were selecting a team to play for your life?

Siliva Siliva instead of Michael Henry, I'll tell you that for free

Status
Not open for further replies.