• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

John I. Dent Cup 2017 - ACT Premier Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green grass

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm tipping we won't. It's a grand final. The only fight will be between Royals blokes over who gets to take the conversions after they blow away the Lions in the first 20 and win by 40+.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
I'm tipping we won't. It's a grand final.

What there are no fights in Grand finals? You better have a chat with Duke and Jimmy Taylor about some of the battles they had in Grand finals with Leigh Donnellan and the Darra pack. I can also recall some classic grand final bust ups between Royals and Tuggies at Manuka oval including one where Sokai Tai senior belted Horse Sweeney after the final siren.

bluebags

Larry Dwyer (12)
I'm tipping we won't. It's a grand final. The only fight will be between Royals blokes over who gets to take the conversions after they blow away the Lions in the first 20 and win by 40+.

Your posts are a little subtle greengrass.... who are you supporting

Green grass

Chris McKivat (8)
Yeah mate it's 2017 not the 80s or 90s, and Southy and the lads have put too much work into the season for them to let their guard down and risk a card in a scrap tomorrow.

Keiran

Sydney Middleton (9)
Time will tell - I reckon Wests will bring it.

I totally agree. The only way I can see Wests ruining Royals perfect season is to get stuck into the Royals forwards. That said Royals have a fair pack themselves, and their backline should it get good service will be unbeatable.

I would have much rathered Vikings in the GF, as Wests pack has been awesome in the last couple of weeks.

That said Royals by 7.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Bad day for Vikings going down 16 - 26 in seconds and losing the women's in extra time. Good day for Quangers getting up 17 - 11 in colts as well as winning seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.