• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

kiwis and 4 more years,

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
To the Kiwis on this form,

Well done to the AB's

But why do you keep reminding and telling everyone,
"4 more years"

WE KNOW!!!!!!!!, your not telling us anything we don't know, The World cup comes around every 4 years, its been that way since it started......

Or is it because it has been so long since you have won you have forgotten how the World cup works.....

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
I Know,
it is getting UNBEARABLE,

but I do fear we have to indirectly blame George Greagan for this one, he started in the 2003 semifinal.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
To the Kiwis on this form,

Well done to the AB's

But why do you keep reminding and telling everyone,
"4 more years"

WE KNOW!!!!!!!!, your not telling us anything we don't know, The World cup comes around every 4 years, its been that way since it started......

Or is it because it has been so long since you have won you have forgotten how the World cup works.....

LOL....you've had it for one day and you're already sick of it. We've been hearing it for 8 years!!!

A

Army_Gav

More of this...

[video=youtube;QFToAdeS93Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFToAdeS93Q[/video]

P

pete88

Was interesting to notice on the Nine broadcast Gregan seemed really happy for them when the rest of the studio, in particular, clearly wanted France to win.

Patto.

Allen Oxlade (6)
What made it so good was the timing when Gregan used it. A sledge after the event has little sting. As George says in response..."that's my line". The darkness will have to come up with their own.

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
What made it so good was the timing when Gregan used it. A sledge after the event has little sting. As George says in response..."that's my line". The darkness will have to come up with their own.

Agreed, "four more years" is sooooo 2003.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i thought they were saying "four more years" in relation to them catching up on popular culture, witch is stupid, cos everyone knows there 12 years behind!

J

Jay

witch is stupid, cos everyone knows there 12 years behind

It's true, we can't even keep up with how the cool kids are spelling words these days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.