• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

League Targets

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Aussies can't even pronounce correctly most of the Pacific Islanders surnames. What do u expect for someone from Latin America? Most of the Pacific Islanders surnames sounds pretty similar
Yeah, cause surnames is the main issue in Rugby Australia nowadays
It’s always pretty fascinating watching you try to dance / dig / deflect your way out of poor takes rather than just admit you were wrong, apologise for any confusion, and move on

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
i really don't think league recruits should be a big focus.
we need forwards. we need props. kiwis and south africans over league players. most league players don't make it and we don't need wings - we need centres and frankly 10s. we are unlikely to get those from league.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
You’re right. The main issue with that is these Rugby nations tend to nail the recruitment and retention of players that will be internationally effective leaving us with the likes of Le Roux Roets, Hendrik Roodt, Sam Caird, Jack Whetton.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Aussies can't even pronounce correctly most of the Pacific Islanders surnames. What do u expect for someone from Latin America? Most of the Pacific Islanders surnames sounds pretty similar

i expect you not to come on here & not act like a racist pig

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)

Marce

John Thornett (49)
It’s always pretty fascinating watching you try to dance / dig / deflect your way out of poor takes rather than just admit you were wrong, apologise for any confusion, and move on
Raelene quotes me as many times as possible but you only focus on me. Maybe he's just like me. In the best of the cases, we both are repetitives but you only mentioned me

Eddie's Eyebrows

Allen Oxlade (6)
In the midst of the biggest dumpster fire Australian Rugby has ever had (yes, including the Force's removal and Folau's departure), we offer another leaguie $1.6m for two seasons...

hawko07

Frank Nicholson (4)
In the midst of the biggest dumpster fire Australian Rugby has ever had (yes, including the Force's removal and Folau's departure), we offer another leaguie $1.6m for two seasons...
I can only hope there's a mole within RA sabotaging things to bring the curtains down and blow it all up. Then we can rebuild.

Running_rugby_1954

Dave Cowper (27)
And he’s better than every current wallaby back
I try be positive, but I can’t agree with this comment. What would seperate him from our current centres?

He doesn’t have footwork like Ikitau, hasn’t passed in 8 years playing as the roosters lead runner, can’t fend like Kerevi..doesn’t kick..

What does he really have that will make him that next level we need?

Last edited:

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
I try be positive, but I can’t agree with this comment. What would seperate him from our current centres?

He doesn’t have footwork like Ikitau, hasn’t passed in 8 years playing as the roosters lead runner, can’t fend like Kerevi..doesn’t kick..

What does he really have that will make him that next levels we need?
Speed, genuine physicality, and is in his prime rugby years.