• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Live Chat for Tonga vs All Blecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Am starting to feel nervous now taht NZ is within 20 of Tonga. Hopefully Gregan will confirm that the tongans won't give up as I need some positive news.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
terrible terrible terrible throw from the tongan hooker. Weepu walking round with the ball looking for ali given there is a scrum. Tonga yet to bring on wycliffe palu. get on the phone deans and exert your authority.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
hold the phone. I just saw Ali and the ball in the same screen shot! Tonga pressing the black line. good idea Ali, the wing strategy will get its chance. Tonga penalty - take the points sons but no they run at the black wall. Swinging arm from tonga 13, I saw it and can now rest happy knowing they are taking this game seriously.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Tonga get penalty 3 ms out, big no. 8 picks the ball up and looks to his girlfriend in the crowd. Run it you poof, run it like this is the 1st game of the RWC and your behind on the scoreboard.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Tongans going for the penalty try from the scrum. Just run it you red bastards. Run at the b lacks guys until they fall over. And then do it again and again.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Tonga try does it get any better than this. The handicap RWC has the tongans up 58.5-34. Can you believe I actually missed the try? Had to get a schnapps refill.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Have my Paul Roos Bok jersey and ready for anything in my path. :lmao:

You watch them All Blacks try to play touch rugby against the Tongans.

Paul Roos that shirt tearer bastard, or do you mean someone other than the former sydney swan coach?

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Kahui gets MoM, well deserved. Still 5mins to go and Ali Williams is eyeing the wing position with envy

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Nonu in for a nice try. Tonga 58.5 NZ 41. Well done tonga, you get me the $ first up but it was a lacklustre game.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Faaaannntasric. Tougher match to start us off than most predicting, very happy with.

Mark_s, please, watch it live or get off the net. 3 or 4 wasted pages, if every game is like this gagr is going to get very boring, very quick

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
MR, watch it delayed or miss out on my incisive comments. We arent TV racists here unless someone tells me we are

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Not a bad innovation this. You can read my comments live, drunk, and incoherent, or wait a bit and get the proper game summary from mark.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Faaaannntasric. Tougher match to start us off than most predicting, very happy with.

For reals?

Tongan tackling was a-fucking-bysmal in the first half. It wasn't even like good attacking work made difficult tackles, it was just 3 men falling off straight up stuff. That's where all the points were

Second half the AB pack just went to shit. Couldn't believe what I was watching with the scrum. Back row was anonymous.

And I didn't think Tonga was actually that good. They had nothing outside of #9

So yeah, you can say NZ sunk to the oppo, but since when did the All Blacks do that? That's the sort of shit the Wallabies traditionally do.

Very Very strange game, and I'm puzzled by the positive spin being put on it.

PS - Dagg and Kahui had belters

Status
Not open for further replies.