• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Live Chat for Tonga vs All Blecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
Damn! Would have preferred the ABs to have an off game much later in the tournie.

Think this will be the one that settles their nerves.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just seen the hakas (or is it hakai in plural). No.21 for tonga looks like Wycliffe Palu. Clever tactic from deans to get him some game team

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Good hit from kaino wins the turnover. 10 mins in anmd not a single high shot fom Tonga. Whats the game coming too?

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
c9 at an ad, obviously there must be an extended break in play. Good thinking C9, get the commercials over and done with early while you can

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
BTW, tonga up 48.5-15 on my scorecard so I'm still prettyt comfortable. ABs on attack. That was forward and obstruction and clancy called it. good for him.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Jeez tonga are giving up some cheap ball in their own half. Yet the blackness are still behind by 33.5!

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I refuse to give into the News corp machine so it looks like its a long lonely RWC for me

Status
Not open for further replies.