• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Live Chat for Tonga vs All Blecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Fuck, they didn't get a good enough hit to try and push it over / milk a penalty try. Oh well, still was good to watch.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
And with the conversion Tonga lead the 2ND HALF 7-5.

Tonga hasnt dropped like a bag of spuds like they've done in previous games, looking forward to their other pool games.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wow. It took until the 74th minute for a kiwi to proclaim "the refs will do anything to not let the abs win the cup".... amazing

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
41-10, taking into consideration Tongas' previous games against the All Black made a very good show of it. All Blacks not real impressive but I wouldnt judge them on this outting.

P

proton

Bit disorganised as the game went on. Too many loose passes all good when they come off but now everyones trying to do it. DC did get hurt and if he keeps getting stuck in where the big boys are he will find he may not make it to the end. I bet they kicking themselves for their prop selection now positives first up win. i think the backs need to let the ball do more work. too many tries went begging cos they didnt pass. Forwards got too lose as the game wore on and with the changes struggled but mind you Tonga picked it up. They will get stronger hope they have a chance to cause an upset like they nearly did against SA at the last one....

Status
Not open for further replies.