• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Mike Harris (qld) Wallaby or All black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
I guess we should chuck out Cooper, Ioane, Pocock (ZIM), Genia (PNG) out of the Wallabies in that case.

Reddy there is a massive difference between someone moving to Aus when they are a school kid and another when they are 22 on a professional contract. I don't care where a person is born, if they have chosen to live in Australia and become and Australian citizen then in my book they are Australian. Then I have no problem with them representing their country.

I have no idea if the above have Aus citizenship, but I would hazard a guess they probably do.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
I don't care where anyone is born if they want to wear Wallaby Gold then I'll cheer for them.

I do also agree with Finsbury that we shouldn't just give out caps so another nation can't select them. If Harris is selected for Australia A or the Wallabies I would want him to have earnt it.

Anyway he's shown that he's a very good sub when running on against a well beaten team let's see how he goes in the big games when the Reds are under the pump.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
5563394513_1af8f0b5c6_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.