• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Moana Pasifika V Western Force 24/05/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzmania

Ted Thorn (20)
FTavMj9WAAAHLNu.jpg

Tazzmania

Ted Thorn (20)
PASIFIKA (1-15): Ezekiel Lindenmuth, Luteru Tolai, Chris Apoua, Veikoso Poloniati, Mahonri Ngakuru, Sione Tu'ipulotu, Alamanda Motuga, Jack Lam (c), Ereatara Enari, Lincoln McClutchie, Neria Foma'i, Henry Taefu, Levi Aumua, Tomasi Alosio, Lolagi Visinia

RESERVES: Samiuela Moli, Taukiha’amea Koloamatangi, Joe 'Apiokotoa, Alex McRobbie, Penitoa Finau, Manu Paea, Fine Inisi, Anzelo Tu'itavuki

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I really need to get a life and move on from this increasingly forlorn super rugby narrative.

TL/DR; watching 12 hours of rugby on telly every weekend is not living my best life.

Oh well, Cyclo will know what I should do.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I really need to get a life and move on from this increasingly forlorn super rugby narrative.

TL/DR; watching 12 hours of rugby on telly every weekend is not living my best life.

I was wondering same thing, especially after watching a college game already today, my wife did ask when is it enough?? Well I did assure her I would think about it over summer, I to bust watching rugby to consider it mow.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)

Hang in there mate. Once Super Rugby is done it's just one game a week.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
First leg of Force's QF trifecta completed, now just need to beat 'canes on Saturday/ Sunday then sit back & hope Rebs knock Clan over.
Just watched the 20 minute highlights - good win by the force and claiming the bonus point at the death. Defence for the force continues to be biggest concern (as is for rebels) in letting MP (Moana Pasifika) score 28 points. Attack was certainly very good by the force but you don’t win games without decent defence (same goes for the rebels).

Whilst they are mathematically possible for a finals spot I don’t think anyone sees it happening. Still with this win and if can be more competitive in the final game good way to finish the season after recent thrashings before MP (Moana Pasifika) win.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
First leg of Force's QF trifecta completed, now just need to beat 'canes on Saturday/ Sunday then sit back & hope Rebs knock Clan over.
So force and reds who have both not won a game against kiwi teams both get a win…lol you really see both those scenarios happening

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep well if Canes got as many missing as what some saying Force will have a good chance, And to be honest if Clan can't beat Rebels anyway, they don't deserve a QF spot, if they do now!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
A bit mixed for me. Can't be upset with 7 trys and a BP win but at times we showed why we haven't won any games this year.

Pulu had a great 70min
The game showed the force still not learned how to defend. On the plus they delivered some great tries so attack improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.