• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Moana Pasifika vs Waratahs, Sat. May 7 @ 1435, Auckland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ross (28)
Big wraps on Pole in the smh.

I must admit I have not seen every MP (Moana Pasifika) games so not sure how solid their scrum is. But I have had concerns about Holz’s chances when starting.
He’s improved with the minutes he’s getting. But has a big job to do for the rest of the season.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
MP (Moana Pasifika) set piece going a lot better than in previous weeks allowing them to play the direct game they're so suited to & it's paying off big-time for them. It helps that 'tahs look like they've been celebrating last week's win all week...

Edit: as below, spoke too soon wrt scrum...

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
MP (Moana Pasifika) scrum starting to struggle, they'll need to fix that. Both 'tahs tries on the back of dominant scrum drawing penalties.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Take the three. Not because it gets CL'L to 1,000 Super Rugby career points but because it's the smart option.

Edit: nice touch having his boy come out to retrieve the kicking tee.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Card incoming. Lands on shoulder so Yellow?

Edit: Yellow it is. Really dumb, by now everyone should know what happens as soon as you lift & tilt a guy. Instant result for 'tahs c/- possibly the most underwhelming winger in SRP (Super Rugby Pacific).

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Only just managed to switch it on but that's a Rebels quality crowd. Thought MP (Moana Pasifika) had a bit of local buy in?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
MP (Moana Pasifika) need to get themselves some drummers like the Warriors have for home games. A monotone Palagi going "Let's Go Mo-ana Let's Go" on the PA just ain't cutting it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Elbow on the line, no try. Could be costly.

Edit: great work from Pietsch to stop that from being a try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.