• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Moana v Rebels - Sat 29th

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
You just can't place a safe bet on anyone. My heart sank when Moana scored that last try.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
That was insanely stupid we were down to 14 with 4 min to go up by 12 & instead of going up by 15 & taking 90 seconds off the clock we choose the scrum??????? not only did we nearly loose the the bonus point we nearly lost the game!!!!!!!!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
How good is Ekuasi, what a find. His acceleration from starting is insane. Makes metres every time.

Parling deserves his re-signing, the set piece was incredible. How many line outs did we steal, 5? Good work Hosea & Smith.

I don’t wanna talk about the capitulation. So stupid, bonus points are so important for us and we fucked it.

what happened to Gordon? He’s a tough nut and he looked in trouble. Moana had some dirty moments.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
How good is Ekuasi, what a find. His acceleration from starting is insane. Makes metres every time.

Parling deserves his re-signing, the set piece was incredible. How many line outs did we steal, 5? Good work Hosea & Smith.

I don’t wanna talk about the capitulation. So stupid, bonus points are so important for us and we fucked it.

what happened to Gordon? He’s a tough nut and he looked in trouble. Moana had some dirty moments.

Wasn't even looked at & not a replay shown, if the tmo judged it to be nothing then why did he have to go off for a hia? seemed to me late in the game the officials went into mario cart catch up mode. Jordy got a yellow & it would have been our 3rd indiscretion on their try line for the game. MP (Moana Pasifika) had 10+ & got 2 warnings not even 1 for us.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Gordon was bumped off attempting to tackle a forward, nothing to look at just beaten in the collision.
HIA isn’t based on the collision alone, it’s whether they’re displaying symptoms immediately after also.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Gordon was bumped off attempting to tackle a forward, nothing to look at just beaten in the collision.
HIA isn’t based on the collision alone, it’s whether they’re displaying symptoms immediately after also.
Perhaps there were two incidents. But the incident the other guys are talking about is when Gordon got smashed after passing the ball.

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
I think I'd we looked at our combin d scores this year for first hale and compared to s cond half or even the last 20 it really would tell the tale of this season.

We have given up three winning bonus points and been totally flogged in three others by that last 20 minutes.

Either the guys don't have enough endurance or we go too hard early but it's something that really needs a look

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
the missed BP today and allowing The Tahs to get one against us may well be the difference between 7th/8th and 9/10th

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Curious. Why can't the commentators say Pacifica properly ? The referee in the first 10 min if this game is apauling. Number 7 comes in offside in the side and holds the ball up over the line. Should have been a yellow and penalty try.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The male commentator in this game is probably the worst I have ever heard. The sheala isn't too bad.