• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Moana v Reds 14/4

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ CL was subbed at ~3/4-time in Round 5 (the 0-59 drubbing by 'canes). Thought I heard something about him having some concussion-like symptoms during the Round 6 team run-down but can't find any confirmation so I may have misheard.

Misunderstood fan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Upfield and Vest starting - by gawd, what have we become.

Faessler was down at Brothers earlier this week and said the vibes at Ballymore are quite dire. Lots of soul searching this week.
The media and fans, including myself have done nothing but complain about Thorn and the players. It’s time we get behind the organisation and encourage them. The players know what’s being said and that only weighs on them more. Jump on board people.

I’ll start. I’m stoked to be finishing the week early today so I can watch the game. Feeling a win.

Last edited:

Misunderstood fan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
989AD8BC-D442-459F-913F-FC1D0078C5D2.jpeg

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
The media and fans, including myself have done nothing but complain about Thorn and the players. It’s time we get behind the organisation and encourage them. The players know what’s being said and that only weighs on them more. Jump on board people.

I’ll start. I’m stoked to be finishing the week early today so I can watch the game. Feeling a win.
On holidays - have organised my day around being in front of the TV for kick off

NCT

Herbert Moran (7)
I really do hope the Reds turn up for this game after what happened last week.
Looking at the table, Moana only have 2 points from 7 games, Reds have 11 from 7. Points for and against - MP (Moana Pasifika) are negative 158, Reds negative 33. Based on results this season the Reds should definitely win.