• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Australia - Auckland - 23 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

I think we've settled the Phipps vs White debate now. Phipps clearly superior.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
I understand that we are not playing overly well but how are we suppose to when try scoring opportunities are blown away from us and the all blacks score tries of cynical turnovers.

This bleating of yours - Is it like Tourette's syndrome?.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
To be fair, there are posts earlier in this thread legitimately trying to argue that he is. An arrogant mouthy bugger but a good coach nonetheless.
It does not make his post less smug, nor inflammatory. Just imagine me doing that at the Fern in similar position, if that ever happened (unlikely, I know, given how the Wallabies are playing).

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Most points ever scored by the ABs against Australia at home is 44. Could break that tonight.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Sorry but I can't help it. Im being legit. I'm not wrong. You can't say that. For some reason every one on here thinks we need to be twice as good as the all blacks to win. We are going to need to be to have a chance to win.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I understand that we are not playing overly well but how are we suppose to when try scoring opportunities are blown away from us and the all blacks score tries of cynical turnovers.

You do what every other team does in the world you look at the tapes and you learn from it for the next time you get that ref. Sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't. Whinging about it never made any team better.

Part of the reason why the ABs are so good is because they're masters at adapting.

Status
Not open for further replies.