• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Australia - Auckland - 23 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
He's certainly not a classic pilfering 7 but he's still a great player in the mould of the likes of Marthyn Williams and David Wallace. Linking 7s may not be archetype but they can be very effective when the backrow is rebalanced especially in a team that likes to spread the ball.
I was joking.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
N

Ewen Needs to get permission from Pulver. Might not be allow to due his concerns of losing players to league,so it may not be in his game plan starting the right players. ;)

I hope this is the case because if Link is sticking by KB (Kurtley Beale) off his own bat I will be somewhat disillusioned :(

T

Train Without a Station

Oh fucking hell Folau. I cannot cop a back 3 player who doesn't back himself when shown the outside. If you don't have the mindset you are the quickest fluffybunny on that field learn to be a ball player.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That tackle by Barrett sums up what the ABs have done to all the optimism the Wobs have built up under Link coming into the rugby championship.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well this should officially end the Beale at 10 experiment. And for all you bastards who argue otherwise he hasn't played 10 well since juniors. And arguing he plays a loose 10 miss the point he isn't playing 10 but playing first receiver on front foot ball.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Yellow card. Should of been 4 to the all blacks this game. They got lucky

Richey should of got bred for his second and smith in that izzy tackle. Anyone think we could of won if that happened?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Ben Franks, just fueling Shiggins' paranoia.
It is what it is man. Come on. Am I wrong to say smith would of seen yellow in a different game? And Mccaws second infringement was worse then the first. That's a red. We would of gone very close to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.