• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Australia - Auckland - 23 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

Geez id love Kurtley just once to put pressure on the ball carrier rather than hang back and wait for him to chip (savea) or offload (Cruden).

You can't hide anybody in D. Yes they were both tough, but I reckon if Horne was defending there, he would have killed them both with the ball.

T

Train Without a Station

Couldn't see the prop? Try the entire scrum? Nic White even..

Saved us all 1 minute for another one.

He called 1 collapsing. I don't know how anybody knows the ref got it right as fox sports have not shown a replay from that side.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Unlucky not to get a penalty for a high tackle on Folau, but poor work from Carter finding himself wide in the situation then losing the ball. Fantastic counter from the ABs, they are all over this now.

On second shot, classic coat hanger from Jane on Folau there. Ah well, that's how it goes.

No support from the second rows in the scrum when the pressure came on it looked like.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Simmons back thankfully, and the scrum is solid.

Shows what a difference losing a lock can do.

T

Train Without a Station

And for all pfitzy's constant whining about Simmons, the loosehead locks lack of physical presence, Palu has been terrible for that. The big contact moments have come from our 11, 12 and 13. Do something Palu, do something!

wobbly

Fred Wood (13)
So angry I cannot watch anymore.

Seen this shit. Seen this shit so many times from the Wallabies in the last 15 years. Pretty much every live game in NZ and SA looks like this.

Absolutely shithouse decision making and performance under pressure - which always results in the ref and the luck to desert thereafter.

It'll be 10 more years without the Bledisloe. We make the All. Blacks look better than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.