• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Wallabies, Eden Park, Sat 22nd October

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Go push as hard as you can against a wall with your legs straight back and your face 50cm from the ground and see how easy it is to bring your foot forward..

Hooking died long again, scrums now push over the ball with the hooking only occurring when the ball in under their feet..
Okay but is there an issue with our feeds. The ball jus seems to sit in. No mans land for an eternity. Other sides half just seen to sling it to the sweet spot.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The majority of kiwi fans are dickheads who can't get over the fact that someone kneed their precious Richie 5 years ago (granted it was a dick move). So it must be fine for me to do the same.

Hey AB's fans (not the ones here) - Umaga and Mealamu both maliciously took BOD of of the 1st test of the 2005 Lions tour

EDIT - not the ones on here - you guys are actually good blokes

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
The majority of kiwi fans are dickheads who can't get over the fact that someone kneed their precious Richie 5 years ago (granted it was a dick move). So it must be fine for me to do the same.

Hey AB's fans (not the ones here) - Umaga and Mealamu both maliciously took BOD of of the 1st test of the 2005 Lions tour

Feel free to boo them both next time they run on for the ABs.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
We wouldn't have beaten them but that call on the Speight try just made sure we had no chance. I'm filthy about it TBH, whoever that TMO was either has a vendetta against us or is in the kiwi's pocket. Simple.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Referee​
official_79_photo.jpg
Nigel Owens (Wales)

Assistant 1​
official_89_photo.jpg
Craig Joubert (South Africa)

Assistant 2​
official_22_photo.jpg
Marius van der Westhuizen (South Africa)

TMO​
official_98_photo.jpg
Shaun Veldsman (South Africa)
^^well that all but garentees an all blacks win..
I fucking told you all.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Forwards did enough. Timani looked good at 8. Pocock showed the benefit of a fetcher and on the ball player at 7.
Backs didn't do enough - one try against the ABs is not enough. Poor defence out wide.
Still think our best long term backline is
10 cooper
11 speight
12 kerevi
13 folau
14 naivalu
15 hodge or DHP
But cheika is too set in his ways.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Horan is a knob. Wallabies are closer to the ABs...really in what reality. Good call mate but wrong.
No way. It shouod of been 15 all or even us in front with 30 to go. We got fucked over. I don't think we would of held on mind you. Fitness was in the all blacks hands after all our travel

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

Damaged goods. this team is psychologically fucked by the ABs as is the coach and they have no idea how to turn it around. Commentators saying how we outplayed them for big parts of the game.....this is why we have lost for sooooooo long. Reality check guys.....when its happened for so long its not luck or a fluke.

Frustrated as hell!

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Forwards did enough. Timani looked good at 8. Pocock showed the benefit of a fetcher and on the ball player at 7.
Backs didn't do enough - one try against the ABs is not enough. Poor defence out wide.
Still think our best long term backline is
10 cooper
11 speight
12 kerevi
13 folau
14 naivalu
15 hodge or DHP
But cheika is too set in his ways.
What. Dhp a maybe ? He was our best back and has been most the year

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.