• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Australia - Bledisloe 2, 24th August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Our forwards are still getting beaten up front and we fail to clean out efficiently on our own ball..........

Genia needs to quit dropping to play fullback.......

Mogg has his obvious flaws but at least he caught the ball every time........

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Australia nowhere near the ABs. Like watching the 15As vs the first XV at school bo level or something.

Yeah but I think it would be good to see how close we are in a fair contest. Take nothing from the AB's they are fucking incredible and will give you nothing but man..... What if

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Peyper can get fucked. COmplete fool, I dont even know how hes allowed to referee these high level matches.

Australia nowhere near the ABs. Like watching the 15As vs the first XV at school bo level or something.

Not a single caution in the match - was there? That means all the backrowers should be dropped as they obviously weren't close enough to that fine line

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
WOuldve been interesting if we'd scored that first try. Wouldve been interesting if Nonu had been Yellow'd. Would've been interesting if those knock ons were picked up. All what ifs but they are the better team. I hope he gets grilled for that shocker of a game.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well, the Wallabies are clearly still a work in progress. The All Blacks absorbed the pressure and picked their moments well. It didn't help that we made some really stupid mistakes.

Peype had a rubbish game, but we should have adapted to that.

I would be putting Folau at fullback, and I would consider benching Genia. His service has been poor, and it would do him good to have a rocket up him. To'omua was much better, and actually varied his attack a bit. Fardy and Mowen had good games I thought.

We still lack consistency, but I saw improvement on last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.