• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Australia Oct 11 2020 Bledisloe Cup

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
If you said 8-3 at half time to me before the game I’d take it. Promises there. Débutants don’t look out of place.

Will be curious to see what happens with the wind behind us.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Decent first half from the wallabies, but the fact that they are behind despite having the bulk of the possession and territory shows they have a lot to work on. All Blacks on the other side made the most of their chances - a sign of a polished side. Hopefully the wallabies can keep this up and dont drop off in the second half

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Nice having another zippy winger so we don’t have to rely on Koroibete all the time. Been surprised by Banks, looks more assured than I gave him credit.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Daugunu is easily a test match player. I was lukewarm after the final but should have kept the faith. Special footwork and strength in contact.

He's looking good. You wouldn't know that MK is even out there. Banks besides that poor kick has been reasonable.

Highkicks

Herbert Moran (7)
Forwards have looked fantastic, contact work has been great. Lineout I feel is mostly down the the throws. Overall not a great half for FF (Folau Fainga'a) and Samu was pretty quiet. Ruck turn overs look to be more a result of poor decisions in the backs, white running into Cane while our pack is mauling, going blind and falling right at Whitelocks feet.

Backs are letting us down big time with decisions but despite that and the lineout woes we are right in this. Tell To'omua not to kick it in the 2nd half.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Decent first half from the wallabies, but the fact that they are behind despite having the bulk of the possession and territory shows they have a lot to work on. All Blacks on the other side made the most of their chances - a sign of a polished side. Hopefully the wallabies can keep this up and dont drop off in the second half

My concern is fatigue (all that running for no results) and that All Blacks bench. Some real impact players to still come on. I can see the All Blacks going up a gear in the second half.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
My concern is fatigue (all that running for no results) and that All Blacks bench. Some real impact players to still come on. I can see the All Blacks going up a gear in the second half.
We have the tail wind at least

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Daugunu great, White poor decisions, FF (Folau Fainga'a) having one of those games, JOC (James O'Connor) quiet because of White. The ABs second phase so much quicker ball, and beating us at the breakdown. Still some encouraging signs imo