• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

November Internationals not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
from radio it sounds we getting done in everything, ireland on fire

They are. Apart from a slip up in defence, it's been all Ireland. They're also probably helped by the fact that this is the first well coached team the AB's have come up against this season.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
from radio it sounds we getting done in everything, ireland on fire

Yep, pretty much. We're missing Retallick and Whitelock immensely. Pretty uninspiring from the backline too, bit of bash it up.

Reckon we need to drop a wing, bring Cruden on and rotate.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I hope Tall Barrett is as good as he's supposed to be. He needs to be thrown into the fire to enable Kaino to slot back to the blindside. Moody will also need to put in an 80 minute (well, 70 minute) game, as I doubt that Tu'ungafasi can effectively combat the Irish forwards.

Reactions: ACR

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
AB's are going to have to win this game with fitness and by breaking Ireland psychologically. A try here could be a big hammer blow to Irish confidence.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Was that penalty for the tackle on Barrett? It looked fine to me. Could be a lucky break.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Fucking Charlie, two drop balls out of nothing. Save it for the blues mate.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well done Ireland. Were comfortably the better team over the course of the test.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The All Blacks they were dire. Even worse than at Eden Park. Hansen should rightfully crucified for his selections in this test.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Oof, game fucking over. Unforgivable basic errors from the AB's. Lacked the class, composure and decision making of 4 or 5 top players. First time tested this year and it was lacking.

Congratulations Ireland, finally. Deserved it. Bloody outrage that it happened in the US frankly.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
This is gold so far. If it's not Ireland who are the ABs planning to play their strongest team against?

This is why we won't be sending out the B team v Scotland next week.

Mate no way was that not the AB strongest team available, Irish were just too good for them, and no way was it because the ABs put out a B team or anything like that. I not even on a downer with us losing, ABs had to drop a game eventually, so pleased it against a well coached team that created history doing it!!

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Was the All Blacks game televised? I was under the impression that Foxsports used to televise all Spring Tour matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.