• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
My Predictions

View vs Shore- View- Margin 15-25
View should have enough class to see this out quite easily. Shore will be looking to bounce back after Joeys but I can't see them doing too much to concern the View Boys

Scots vs Kings- Scots- Margin 20-25
Both teams will be fired up as this match will almost certainly dictate who wins the premiership. These two teams have been the best in the GPS but I feel Scots will have a lot more today. Kings just managed to get over the line against View while Scots have had two commanding wins against New and View. I think they'll come out strong winners today

Joeys vs New- Joeys- Margin 20-30
Joeys should make light work of New. New had a respectable game against Scots but I don't seem them challenging this strong Joeys outfit

Agree on the results but not all of the margins
View by 35
Scots by 20
Joeys in a close one by only 5 - Newington will test them at scrum time. Joeys may find themselves pushed around today. Scots boys reckon it was the strongest scrum they've faced this year. Joeys will be giving away 10 kilos a man.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Joeys V New

Attachments

• IMG_6946.JPG
    IMG_6946.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 269

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Wins today to Joeys in 14As, 15As and 16As.

15Cs remain only undefeated U15 side after beating New Bs 56-7.

Joeys 15Bs beat Armidale As 44 to 0

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Wins today to Joeys in 14As, 15As and 16As.

15Cs remain only undefeated U15 side after beating New Bs 56-7.

Joeys 15Bs beat Armidale As 44 to 0

I had the Joeys 15B win score at 39-0. No doubt you are right. The other TAS/SJC scores I have outside the Firsts are:
  • TAS 13Bs v SJC 13Es Joeys won 20-15. TAS was two players short, so two SJC players played for TAS
  • TAS 13As v SJC 13CS TAS won 23-5
  • TAS 14Bs v SJC 14Es SJC won 41-21
  • TAS 14As v SJC 14Bs SJC won 60-0.
  • TAS 15Bs v SJC 15E SJC won 41.21
  • TAS 16Bs v SJC 16D SJC won 46-0
  • TAS 16As v SJC 16Bs SJC won 54-0
  • TAS thirds did not play. They have had almost no games this year either because of no-one to play with or because of numbers
  • TAS seconds lost to SJC 5ths around 72-0. I will comment on this one a little later,
I think all these numbers are right, but I don't guarantee transcriptions errors

Status
Not open for further replies.