Greg Davis (50)
looks like it is back to normal programming .namely Joeys are the evil empire AGAIN . sorry Joker
and unless I am mistaken in 2018 ..Joeys won just about everything 1sts, 2nds, 16As, 15As etc . really everything other than the 14As (Newington) , and the 3rds (Riverview)
although a View mate told me that View won every 14s game on the weekend ?! Could that be right ? That age group at Joeys will be in for some extra-curricular rugby indoctrination
in all seriousness . think GPS rugby is doing all right . and by and large think the one round comp is fine
and really my biggest complaint now is the way Nationals places too much of a burden on the Rep level players
and I think GPS should do away with Blue and White teams . and at least restore some value in GPS Rep jerseys
- The storm is coming. The Marist mafia is once again brewing in the west.
- Joeys 13A undefeated as well. 15A lost one game. 20 teams /44 undefeated I think. 79% winning ratio?
- Under 14's at Joeys will now be placed in another pasture and fed up properly. Weakest age group.
- Love the one round comp. Every game is a grand final like the old days.
- Blue and White has to go hey hey, ho ho....next thing we know we have rep teams for the 14G's. (Joeys will dominant this)