• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Rampaging gallop from Bokenham sees him score with bodies hanging off him. Not looking good for Barker. 14 nil after 9 mins

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joeys 7 Barker Nil. After 5 mins. Try to Chan out wide on left flank. James Leckie in charge of the game.

Brumbies, take it away mate. I am now needed elsewhere for a moment. Thank you for broadcasting the updates and details. I am chasing scores at the moment from early games.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Gibbs has beautiful hands and a lovely flat pass. Dominello likewise at half. The two of them are able to get incredible width in just two passes.....try to Kanaan on left flank out wide. 19 nil to Joeys

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Beautifully worked move by Joeys from a scrum on their 22 sees Kanaan and Moretti exchange passes before someone else crashes over. Conversion missed 24 nil

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Gibbs in the bin. I think for holding player back while Barker were deep on attack. Last 10 minutes has seen Barker with more ball and better field position and they have lifted. Wheals playing well

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Gibbs in the bin. I think for holding player back while Barker were deep on attack. Last 10 minutes has seen Barker with more ball and better field position and they have lifted. Wheals playing well

I can sense a "grass burning" from the Joeys coaches at half time. The team looks to have switched off at times. Barker will not go away easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.