• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

thedutchoven

Chris McKivat (8)
Really..that old chestnut?

Hides the blood stains of the View boys we tear up.

Joker,

My pup loves to show me the blood stains on his jersey after View Joeys,

Calls them his "counted kills".

Why hide the stains when you can see how hard you've played on the paddock.

Cheers, TDO.
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 7.46.33 pm.png

T

The Hammer

Dearest Joker,
Don't be like that with your CAS fellows.
After all, it is all banter, and we all look across each site and laugh at times.
The enemy plays 5 kick, or worse that silly round ball.

WLF, it's H

Or even worse! They play with 4 posts and no crossbars!!!!

Hammer.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Joker, great news on joeys Twitter... streaming to be made available :)

Joeys great school... likewise scots

Look forward to a great day

Only Shame is 16As not also being streamed as know a few in that team... or really the fathers of

T

The Hammer

Joker, great news on joeys Twitter. streaming to be made available :)

Joeys great school. likewise scots

Look forward to a great day

Only Shame is 16As not also being streamed as know a few in that team. or really the fathers of

SDW, it's H

Great news, all 3 games have confirmed streams. Will be able to sit in the living room, tooheys new in hand, with View vs Shore on the TV, Joeys vs Scots on the laptop and Kings vs New on the phone. Cant wait. The "Super Saturday" of AAGPS rugby.

Hammer.

thedutchoven

Chris McKivat (8)
SDW, it's H

Great news, all 3 games have confirmed streams. Will be able to sit in the living room, tooheys new in hand, with View vs Shore on the TV, Joeys vs Scots on the laptop and Kings vs New on the phone. Cant wait. The "Super Saturday" of AAGPS rugby.

Hammer.

Paid that stupid Kayo subscription for nothing...

TDO.

thedutchoven

Chris McKivat (8)
TDO, it's H

I'm fairly sure that you get points for having the most missed goals.

Unsure if true.
Thoughts?

Hammer.

H,

Never played the game, don't know many rules about the missed goals.

Pretty sure the most oranges is definitely a rule.

Would love to read the rules handbook but too busy reading rugby.com.au at the moment.

Might get back to you on this if i ever develop an interest in the sport (highly unlikely).

TDO.

T

The Hammer

H,

Never played the game, don't know many rules about the missed goals.

Pretty sure the most oranges is definitely a rule.

Would love to read the rules handbook but too busy reading rugby.com.au at the moment.

Might get back to you on this if i ever develop an interest in the sport (highly unlikely).

TDO.

TDO, it's H

Yes I have definitely heard of that orange rule before. Also highly unlikely I can bring myself to watch a game and learn rules.

Running rugby is more my taste.

Hammer.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
I need to mention, that my teaching employment has changed and I am now with a particular elite boys school. So reporting on Newington, is no longer practical. I am starting work on Monday with that school, so to all my Newington friends, particularly Quick Hands, I am signing off, all the best guys.

Regards

B&W

thedutchoven

Chris McKivat (8)
I need to mention, that my teaching employment has changed and I am now with a particular elite boys school. So reporting on Newington, is no longer practical. I am starting work on Monday with that school, so to all my Newington friends, particularly Quick Hands, I am signing off, all the best guys.

Regards

B&W

B&W,

As long as you keep posting, love your input on the forums.

TDO.

T

The Hammer

B&W, it's H

I feel as though in my short time within the forums that we have really connected through our views and banter. I hope by "signing off" you mean that you will no longer be able to report on Newington and in fact on another AAGPS school. However I guess that is a post for another day. Keep us updated and please don't let this be your last post.

Hammer.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
B&W, it's H

I feel as though in my short time within the forums that we have really connected through our views and banter. I hope by "signing off" you mean that you will no longer be able to report on Newington and in fact on another AAGPS school. However I guess that is a post for another day. Keep us updated and please don't let this be your last post.

Hammer.

Yes, but in another Avatar

Regards

Dom ChipnChase

Frank Row (1)
Evening gentlemen.

My sources at Grammar have updated me with some inside information in the lead up to their clash against Scots tomorrow, specifically with regards to dietary plans.

Grammar has introduced a new rationing system delivered through the S+C program. Over lockdown this consisted of a high-carb “dirty bulk” consisting mainly of cornbread. They have showed echoing aspects of the Japanese martial culture with front rowers mimicking sumo wrestler lifestyle (‘chankonabe’) - four litres of beer, multiple large servings of seafood laksa and goats milk each day.
The backs have been honing their martial arts skills, undertaking a highly regimented program, and are proficiently versed in Aichido.
While this drastic change in approach seems promising, i do have some concerns with their intentions. They have adopted a most bizarre fixation with Japanese culture, and many of the 2nd XV players have reportedly begun espousing radical militarist doctrines from the schools prominent Black Dragon Society - a bakugon interest club. While their coaching faculty obviously inherits the same intellectualism that defines the school, there are worrying signs of where their S+C head (Brigadier-General Egan) is taking the team.
Displaying early signs of radicalisation, this will hopefully translate to a new ferocity in their game against Scots.

More to come.
CC&C

The Metre Eater

Ward Prentice (10)

Regards

B&W

Black&White.
While you may be leaving your account, I take solace in the fact that you will be looking over these forums.
I do hope your new history students find your input every bit as valuable and interesting as I have found it in my years looking over these forums.

Until next time,
TME.