• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Agree Subbie
We don't want to see a repeat of below do we.
Scots have form of breaking rules so the media will be all over them.
Best to play it safe

Egf445vVkAAbEji

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Agree Subbie
Best to play it safe

Egf445vVkAAbEji

Definitely no view from the hill ...... I suggest you check it out with time to retire to the battlers bunker at the Sheaf ........

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Agree Subbie
Best to play it safe

Egf445vVkAAbEji
Ha ha I knew the king of spin would bring this up! Remember Joker, Scots were not breaking the rules at the time! It was merely frowned upon! Much like Joey's sprinkler system

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Well I was down at Scots this morning watching my nephew go round for Scots 5ths. (Yes, my sister sent her son to Scots)
They were beaten 40-0 I think.
This was the welcoming view I was greeted with.

F83kMW3XvTR8NpsUX3T3nbfXwUDfPl6NX72gQY7JZHfyP3VOcCc2hNHHoJ2jkHMmjZfaTasJssQrsFe8-EVVALqa4VgB8aaLVz2ehHHhMFbpslr51qKjCpxmBPXPx3CA4Ndv-n6m4GU6F0QN59BBWIeODXrpM-k47sLmuZeE_xw6PcSEgGO9_u0Ms_R2nfCyXVmYRDGloVXbqIXq3_lec6qPYXy_C_pd9tYqqKcbzRRFqRQiG9kEvw3gHd-IGnf9fT-FDH1hEKmU6BpU_YRZhOHJ3V5N1aOygvPjiOsPgIKVbV3rddM8QuhJr6EH3rkYIYCauCb6SK_qLFzbiyn1KwG_cSsc7tXJ5ifukjOwO38tggEplV2-JPSOScP3SHRoXA2qMIn9EJlsdobdL2zqsVyS74JzCWMuanj-tVkTYt1Rj86D9oJo6irUfobBrZPWB1_z03oQX6PbYYNGkIvpVLV-Cy5Vn2qwgddaNbfg72-Q3ltJY3vXWZ4tm7diMax0p5IYvnY4h9c43MQRxyjg6dLxDsESNMOI6iXqOr4963u5B079cMX0UXGfIaQorGCUHDEtCp9Dxmv6UCVUKggSIcLlMeHzGQx45edmKbGTrS9Mp9X25RiQS0J-aJ99r5HKUzV6olBl1pVFjHU6Ryf7I8qEcRCMWUZ9rN6TLJg4gX-qCPr5Bw5wgWUZe5o4TESbuPSFFKZ23U7qQMYzHcow-A1F1kunt0v29Trb9nJt-RD1oFKs_bnoG2MdkoKilyBECg=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

Yes, we could see something when we stood on the footpath opposite.
There was no way you could watch from the Hill.Security everywhere. A parent said there will be Police later today.
Security at this area were cool with the three of us watching though.

Rob & Subbie, I was introduced to one the of the 1st XV lads this morning. Good young man.
He confirmed that the TSC 1st XV had 3 players out and they were indeed being filled with three year 10 boys.
When asked how they were injured, he had heard that some yr 12 boys got a bit too adventurous on the gym and tried lifting weights they shouldn't have. This accounts for the others in the 2nds and 3rds. They will be back it seems next round.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joeys 15A 35 Scots 7

My boy did well, but I told him that Scots 15's are decimated by Glengarry.
Still it was a hard game and the Scots lads kept trying all game

The Metre Eater

Ward Prentice (10)
Joeys 15A 35 Scots 7

My boy did well, but I told him that Scots 15's are decimated by Glengarry.
Still it was a hard game and the Scots lads kept trying all game

Interesting to see the improvement from 15’s to 16’s with Scots. Anyone know if they are still running Glengarry this year? Surely they’d have to jump through some hoops to keep that going in the current climate.