• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Kings by plenty
View by 12
Joeys by plenty

Just washing my mouth out with soap........... but there has been a great disturbance in the force

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
15A's.
What a way to end the season. So proud.
Proudly stood on top of my mates van to view this.

Great result, Joker. And terrific to see Mr Morgan and Mr Hahn doing great things with the 15As after their 3rd XV premiership last year. Building Joeys Rugby from the ground up.

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)
2nd XV; View def Scots 38-0

Thought my Clutch had burnt out there for a while, like my V8 WB Ute from years ago, it kept directing me to the thirds replay!

theterminator1

Frank Row (1)
Grammar VS Joeys
Big game this Wednesday at 12pm for outright winners of the 3rds Gps
Either side can win, Grammar the underdogs. A few of their players need to be front up and physical if they have any hope of winning.
2,5,12,13,15 need to bring it on Wednesday if they have a shot.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
In the First XV, which I’ve been watching for 5 mins, Joeys is enjoying a light training run against Newington leading 50 to 0 with about 14 to go

Luca A

Frank Nicholson (4)
Full time, View 19 - 30 Scots.
Of the 5 Scots tries, one was a dropped ball straight after kick-off, one was a strange bounce in front of the VIew wing, and one was a runaway following interceptions.