• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Big news, All scot's vs view games cancelled except for 1's, 2's and 14a-e's. The reason the 14s games are on is because they are scheduled to play at christianson park not riverview. 3rds and 5ths are still scheduled to go Armidale to vs Tas 1's and 2's. Sad to see so much footy canceled. hopefully the teams playing make the lion proud
What a shame for the boys, they would be jumping out of their skin ready for a game after the holidays.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Good morning and welcome to Joeys Rugby for the first Saturday in Term 3. The rain and fog are in at the Park. We are expecting conditions to improve later in the day. Check JoeysSport twitter for any cancellations.

Games are going ahead on No 1, No 2 and No 4 fields.

FYTggrQUIAABnJK.jpg

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
This week was fairly even. We did though have many who must still be in holiday mode and hence they didn't get their tips in. With this round being as it is, it is quite possible for every away team to win by +12. Stranger things have happened.

If there is an issue, let me know if you have messaged me. My inbox is very cluttered

TIPS- Week 8.jpg

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Good morning and welcome to Joeys Rugby for the first Saturday in Term 3. The rain and fog are in at the Park. We are expecting conditions to improve later in the day. Check JoeysSport twitter for any cancellations.

View attachment 14189
Hello Joker,Great to hear that is at least one school, that is prepared to deal wet weather issues. Well Joeys and thanks, to their ground staff for performing what ever efforts were needed to for todays match of the round.

Where's the beef

Allen Oxlade (6)

View attachment 14189
Thankfully my sons game on college 4 is on. I recall them being 5 and 6, or for those who are old and grey Cardiff Arms Park 1 and 2. Archie.....

Where's the beef

Allen Oxlade (6)
This week was fairly even. We did though have many who must still be in holiday mode and hence they didn't get their tips in. With this round being as it is, it is quite possible for every away team to win by +12. Stranger things have happened.

If there is an issue, let me know if you have messaged me. My inbox is very cluttered

View attachment 14191
Looking at this I recon if you took the average spread it would be pretty close to zero. A sign of a very even comp.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Thankfully my sons game on college 4 is on. I recall them being 5 and 6, or for those who are old and grey Cardiff Arms Park 1 and 2. Archie.....

5 and 6 were where the Football Oval is now placed. Short fields (80m) but wide.
My team racked up a century there once against (sorry) Newington
Good old Archie.....he belted the crap out of me.....probably deserved it.

Just to add....in my day.

College A was Eden Park
College B was Twickenham
College C was Lansdowne Road
College E was Murrayfield

College D was taken over by the tennis courts (where year 10 is now located) and cricket nets in 1974

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
SCOTS 14s Results
14A's Scots win 31- 14 Riverview
14B's Scots win 24-0 Riverview
All other 14s games cancelled, huge turn around from last year where the Scots A's were smashed and B's lost at the bell. Great results to see

O

Old High Boy

SCOTS 14s Results
14A's Scots win 31- 14 Riverview
14B's Scots win 24-0 Riverview
All other 14s games cancelled, huge turn around from last year where the Scots A's were smashed and B's lost at the bell. Great results to see

Good wins - and by lengthy margins - considering the conditions as well..

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Good wins - and by lengthy margins - considering the conditions as well..
Yep, Scot's A's front row were the stars of the show imo. Also Ashton large and Daniel Ibrahim played great games as well as nearly everyone in the team. Riverview struggled to handle scot's size and gave away lots of errors. However, They were in the game from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.