it wasn’t even Joeys 15B’s that played Scot’s (it was the C’s or D’s) B’s played Knox A’s that day.Awesome job @Joker for doing this all year!
Bet the View supporters wish they didn't wash out the Scots weekend. Would have got a couple of wins there especially in the 13s and 13B's in particular and 15s when looking at the scores Joeys put on them and View beat Joeys. View administrations fault.
Thanks again Joker
Thanks @ Joker. Loads of interesting data here. Joeys 15A’s is a great team, at least 9 or 10 players are in the U15 Gen Blue extended squad. Based on results and differentials in 1, 2 and 16’s then next year will be super close again. Will any single team manage to pull ahead. Scots should have a well seasoned squad but New and Kings have pretty young opens groups this year. Time will tell. Until 2023!Competition Tables for 2022.
Here is some commentary...
Some tables have been effected by some schools with forfeits and mismatches.
- There are TWO joint premierships in 16As and 13Bs.
- Mind you some people will use the points for and against to help separate them.
- It is very close between Kings and Scots in School Championship, despite Scots winning 3 premierships outright to Kings two shared premierships.
- Shore are the big improvers in senior age-groups but struggled in lower ages.
- "Strongest team of 2022" based on for and against is the Joeys 15A's with +184 over 5 games.
- Average score for the 15A's over 5 games would be 42- 6
- Closest finish was the 13B's with only ONE point separating Joeys and Riverview on points difference.
- The team that scored the most points was Joeys 13A's.
View attachment 14541
Great depth in Rugby.it wasn’t even Joeys 15B’s that played Scot’s (it was the C’s or D’s) B’s played Knox A’s that day.
Some good point PASThe firsts don't sit in the business building with a masseus on game day but I'm pretty sure 1's and 2's get rub down/physio on friday nights. Last year most of the firsts/older boys from scots always were up early to watch the 13A's-15A's on the main oval when they had games there which is a good thing but yes I do agree that opens boys especially captains and stuff should be more involved with the junior footy.
Your point about the bus isn't true though for example when Scots travelled to kings the bus was packed with everyone from 13s to 16s Rugby and even soccer boys. Especially in the juniors people to tend to watch at least 2 teams before them and the firsts are always at the games long before the start of the seconds game
That is a bit harsh.