• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatman

Allen Oxlade (6)
I heard 17000
At the moment the venue has sold close to 14,000 as per what Riverview boys and parents have been told - can only assume it might reach 17000

Tickets are free and will be available at the gates - as long as they haven't sold out by then.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
There is currently an extensive search underway and one 40 acre site has held under option but ruled out last year.
Oh damn. I do think the acquistion of the school site in Brighton Le Sands was a good move. Southern Sydney has nothing in the way of large independent boys schools that play rugby. This is why Scots where the first to send designated buses down to the shire every day.

Trinity though made attempts in the early 2000s towards establishing a campus in Sydney's southern suburbs. Such plans have been postponed indefinitely by the School. If these worked they would dominate the south. If this is where Scots are looking then they are very smart.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS, TIPS, TIPS.....Tick tock, you are on the clock!
Official entries close soon.
No entries? You are given the away team with +12 spread

(Mind you....this could work out this round....oh well. Try something new in 2023)

TIPS- Week 10.jpg

DevilsAdvocate63

Frank Row (1)
According to my sources their are a few changes in the Shore first XV, with Hugh Crookes coming up for James McCeary and Hugo Horsery playing in the #12 jersey as Leo is not playing. This should be a great game to watch, looking forward to see which team is going to ge the early lead because in my opinion whoever gets the early lead between these two teams is going to decide the result.

RS
From what I've read from these messages, shore have a great lineup and are looking to possibly win their second game in a row after a 6 year drought. not sure if these messages are fake or not.

Go SCOTS

DA

Last edited:

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Does anyone know if Jorgenson will be playing in the First's next week or if he's still recovering in the second's?
Official.

1. Jack Barrett
2. Atticus Heaven
3. Harry Bell
4. Darcy Fogarty
5. Quinn Dickinson
6. Archie Campbell
7. Patrick Young
8. Harry Darling
9. Hwi Sharples
10. Joey Fowler
11. Patrick Broe
12. Oscar Jorgensen
13. Ronan Leahy
14. Will Malloy
15. Max Jorgenson

Last edited:

Doublecut

Frank Nicholson (4)
Yes I do.

Scots once bought the Bellevue Hill Bowling Club site. It was about a hectare in size (size of two rugby fields) and was located not too far away from the senior school. The idea was to relocate the Prep to this site from Mansion Rd which was a small area with no field. They put in plans to the council and were rejected due to concerns from the locals regarding noise and increased traffic. Scots then decided to sell this land and they bought 32 hectares of land in Macquarie Fields near Campbelltown. The idea was to construct a feeder school or "Scots Lite" but this never got off the ground and it sat there for decades. Eventually the NSW government bought the land from Scots for public housing which already dominated the location. If you know that part of Sydney it is the opposite to Bellevue Hill.

So what happened to the Bowling Club?

The developer Scots sold it to built luxury townhouses on the land and they made $$$$. Scots should have gone in with the developer and reaped the rewards.
You need to write a book Joker…the last 100 years of GPS or something like that.

greencardgarry

Frank Row (1)
As one of the old lags on this site (check out the date I joined) let me give you a tip: there are many Joeys supporters here who take offence at cerise being called pink. Continuing along that line'd be a good way to get banned.

Positive, and humorous , contributions welcomed.
hi Lindommer, from your posts over the years I gather your a joeys supporter. im sure the joe boys won’t take my comments to heart, it’s all for a bit of fun. noted for next time though

GCG

Official.

1. Jack Barrett
2. Atticus Heaven
3. Harry Bell
4. Darcy Fogarty
5. Quinn Dickinson
6. Archie Campbell
7. Patrick Young
8. Harry Darling
9. Hwi Sharples
10. Joey Fowler
11. Patrick Broe
12. Oscar Jorgensen
13. Ronan Leahy
14. Will Malloy
15. Max Jorgenson

Incorrect from what ive heard.

Jorgensen reportedly still suffering with a shoulder injury. Pat Broe has retained his spot at fullback. Will Malloy returning this week from a shoulder injury in the 14. Miles Minto retains his spot in 11

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Not sure when he started, however the school has won the 1st XV premiership 4 times (including a draw) in the last 8 years with the 2nd XV winning it twice in the same period. 3XV have won it in a three way draw once in that period.
The director before won 2013 and 2014, Brian smith won first xv 2015-2017, I think he's won 2 seconds premierships 2016 and 2017 but no 3rd XV prems since 2014. If the 2nd's win against kings this week they'll continue their undefeated streak and probably win the prem. There's been a lot of success as well in the grade teams, 14A's and B's are 2nd and 1st, 16A's are near the top of the table, 16B's undefeated, 15A's was last year 2nd on the table but struggling with so many people missing. There have been extremely positive results under Brian and many prems throughout the years but I have no idea what he plans to do or if he'll go or not. Either way scots on top

Status
Not open for further replies.