• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyvernboy

Banned
Hi chupapi

It will be an interesting first game. Trails are trials but bragging rights for 1st round are up for grabs. Think Scots forwards will be ok but not sure about their backs. If they go young, it could be a learning experience. Wait and see !!

Wyvernboy

Rippa

Peter Burge (5)
Newington team list is out lol
team consist of
8 of the so called 2020 16A dream team as Black and white calls them
7 year 11 boys
and 8 scholarship boys
seriously what you do to stay relevant in the GPS
2-3 injuries and the season is over. The 2nds are majority year 11 boys.
very disappointing that majority of the year 12 in my opinion lost interest in rugby or the rugby program
very sad.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
CORRECTIONS......

Will Penisini played his junior days for the Rouse Hill Rhinos. In 2016, at the age of 14, Penisini joined Parramatta Eels' junior development squad. He first attended Patrician Brothers' College, Blacktown where he played league and then was "offered a place" at Kings where he played rugby union for the first time. Thank goodness for the Kings School for their support of a kid from Blacktown but alas he returned to league when his education was up (plus two premierships)
incorrect. Will played rugby before going to Kings. I can attest to that. I was his coach.

RonnyGibbs

Herbert Moran (7)
Newington team list is out lol
team consist of
8 of the so called 2020 16A dream team as Black and white calls them
7 year 11 boys
and 8 scholarship boys
seriously what you do to stay relevant in the GPS
2-3 injuries and the season is over. The 2nds are majority year 11 boys.
very disappointing that majority of the year 12 in my opinion lost interest in rugby or the rugby program
very sad.
Hi Rippa
Name your Team?

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
CORRECTIONS......

Angus Crichton played junior rugby league for the Young Cherrypickers, before switching to rugby union in his senior school years (11 and 12) at The Scots College. He also played league while at Scots on Sundays. (BTW...His dad attended the school and so he was always going there....so do not use "the word shall never be spoken")

Will Penisini played his junior days for the Rouse Hill Rhinos. In 2016, at the age of 14, Penisini joined Parramatta Eels' junior development squad. He first attended Patrician Brothers' College, Blacktown where he played league and then was "offered a place" at Kings where he played rugby union for the first time. Thank goodness for the Kings School for their support of a kid from Blacktown but alas he returned to league when his education was up (plus two premierships)
Thanks correction Joker, thought both of these boys started in Union didn't know about that Crichton playing league. I believe they did both play some Union before school but either way Remember kids, Joker Knows best. Also what is the "word that shall never be spoken"

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
For Scots this weekend 13's go down to F's, 14's down to E's with a lot of extras for the E's, 15s only 2 teams due to Glengarry, 16s down to E's and 12 Opens teams.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Hu Dusk

Can't find team lists ? Have they been published ?

Wyvernboy
sorry for the late reply teams were published quite late!
1651240317585.png

1651240348441.png

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Reminder that this is very early trials, and there is definitely some experimenting going on and Jesse McLean (previously no 13.) and Oliver Townsend (usually number 10 or 12) are unavailable for the firsts.
With about 9 players unavailable, clearly, Newington 's Depth with be tested. As I write the weather with it's rain, will most likely favour a slower, forwards based game.

view2k22prems

Stan Wickham (3)
Greetings avid readers, all posts saying Newington and Joeys are the strongest prem contenders is absolutely gobbledygook nonsense. Riverview (2021 undefeated premiers, which, we ALL know, should be acknowledged as official prems as we destroyed every team by 50+ points) have a very strong forward pack and one of the best backlines Riverview have produced in recent years. I strongly believe that Riverview will end the season as outright undefeated prems followed by a weak Shore and Joeys team respectively.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
New win 16a 19-14
Scots win the 4ths 17-12
Scots Win the 3rds 17-7
Scots Win the Seconds 27-0
1sts 1 try a piece

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Greetings avid readers, all posts saying Newington and Joeys are the strongest prem contenders is absolutely gobbledygook nonsense. Riverview (2021 undefeated premiers, which, we ALL know, should be acknowledged as official prems as we destroyed every team by 50+ points) have a very strong forward pack and one of the best backlines Riverview have produced in recent years. I strongly believe that Riverview will end the season as outright undefeated prems followed by a weak Shore and Joeys team respectively.
Maybe stick with the study and the BBQ pack up Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.