• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Getting very dark.

B4B3F47F-6383-4BD3-AE59-1CC493E98F50.jpeg

wyvernboy

Banned
Stephenmoorebeers

I might have been at least 50m away from the action on Sat but I was watching the right game and Scots no.6 was a little grubby. Today's ref was on top of the action and gave him a yellow card. Good player, bit niggly.
I hope New players and coaches are taking notes. Joeys prop Barrett ( and I was told by a Joey's parent ) is a beast and very good player. New's front row will need to play well. Tonga for Kings is a flyer and must be contained.

Wyvernboy

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Stephenmoorebeers

I might have been at least 50m away from the action on Sat but I was watching the right game and Scots no.6 was a little grubby. Today's ref was on top of the action and gave him a yellow card. Good player, bit niggly.
I hope New players and coaches are taking notes. Joeys prop Barrett ( and I was told by a Joey's parent ) is a beast and very good player. New's front row will need to play well. Tonga for Kings is a flyer and must be contained.

Wyvernboy
He got a YC for a Deliberate Infringement not for doing anything grubby.

wyvernboy

Banned
Eyes and Ears

Rather he be on the field than get pinged by the ref and leave his team down a man. Was it near the try line or a try saving situation ? If so, I can understand it.

Wyvernboy

Stevenhutchings

Stan Wickham (3)
Hi All.
Great footy played at Northbridge this afternoon. In the 1s game the 1(Barret), the 2, 9,13 and 15 were the best for gps 1s. The Knox 13 was very quiet, set up one try, 13(leahy) was very impressive.

In GPS 2’s the 1, 8, 10, 13, and 15 were great. Stiel had a very strong game carrying well. The 10 (Fowler) was very impressive setting up 3-4 tries. 13 was a great attacking player, tearing up the CAS outside backs.

Anyone else thoughts?

Mr Huge

Stan Wickham (3)
Not a huge surprise in the 1st result, well played GPS. It's a pity we didn't get to see Izzzy Katoa play 10 for CAS, perhaps we might have seen more from Saunders with Katoa inside and while Jarah McK is a really talented player, consistency in defence is not his strongest suit.
Gen Blue selection v interesting - would be great if form in these games and the rep games to come counted for more! I don't get why selection in U20s is a lock on U18s?

Status
Not open for further replies.