• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
I heard the Penalty count to Kings was 24-2 !!!!!!!! Insanity completely wrecks rugby
This is absolute rubbish mate, some Scott’s parents were having a go at some of the kings boys in the 16s shows the real maturity.

mall game you could see the ref was even but Scott’s parents weren’t happy yelling and booing at every call to the point the 1s 2s and 3s boys started mocking them from kings.

on 16s news I’ve heard joeys beat view and newo loss to shore, this leads into next week kings joeys and newo are both in a must win situation to secure the “premiership”

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
What a game. Will need to gather my thoughts for a summary.
In short Riverview won the cheering
View old boys disgraced themselves and the game was halted for these idiots

In the end, Joeys won the rugby and the premiership

God is a Marist

JOEYS RUGBY- Perserverence.jpg

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
Came close??

In the nicest way possible, if you believe the cheering sounds are similar then you need to get your ears checked. Here's a link for that https://www.hearing.com.au/utm_sour...t&utm_content=pensioner&utm_term=hearing_loss . Anyway, even if you are standing right next to the Riverview crowd, their cheering doesn't even come close to the Joey's students cheering.
Once again View boys loud at the start of the games and total silence at the final whistle

Wolverine

Stan Wickham (3)
Congrats St Josephs on the win today.

The rugby is yours. Hooooorayyyyyy they say at HH, BUT...................

Im told (but I can stand corrected) St Ignatius are 132 - St Josephs Nil in the HSC results and lets face it Iggies is non selective..............

What a game. Will need to gather my thoughts for a summary.
In short Riverview won the cheering
View old boys disgraced themselves and the game was halted for these idiots

In the end, Joeys won the rugby and the premiership

God is a Marist

View attachment 14430
Joker the people who broke the fence were joeys old boys and joeys old boys also made them selves look like idiots when a couple of them decided to storm the field

MagicMAxM

Bob McCowan (2)
Was anyone out at Stanmore watching Shore vs New? Was a great day with Shore's hard work finally paying off. Shore 1s winning on the bell 29-27. 2nds deafeating them 23-12 through a tough battle. Shore 16As defeated New 16As (29-26) who have been undefeated up until today with what looked to be a great Shore forwards domination. Great day with some great footy!

EyesUpFootyFan

Allen Oxlade (6)
I agree with the joker. The Riverview boys won the battle of the cheering. Maybe there is some truth to the Joeys stand conspiracy? With the closer numbers this time around, the ‘View boys’ were clearly on top for the entirety (was good to see the dead come to life with Iggy.)

The old boys from both schools behaved poorly, with many yelling whilst the kicker were lining it up. However it was nice to see the old boys chatting their war cries, with some old iggies and the view boys chanting together.

sidenote: I hope all involved in the fall with the railing are safe and uninjured.

The first half saw a great show, with both teams looking good. Despite all of that, joeys were too clinical in the second half. Some tough forward running and slick backs plays got them over the line. 13 was class, and got the ball going forward through strong ball carrying. The slightly undersized view foward pack were out muscled.

Congratulations to joeys on another premiership (most likely undefeated, and as solo premiers). They were too good against view, and have been too good this entire season.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I agree with the joker. The Riverview boys won the battle of the cheering. Maybe there is some truth to the Joeys stand conspiracy? With the closer numbers this time around, the ‘View boys’ were clearly on top for the entirety (was good to see the dead come to life with Iggy.)

The old boys from both schools behaved poorly, with many yelling whilst the kicker were lining it up. However it was nice to see the old boys chatting their war cries, with some old iggies and the view boys chanting together.

sidenote: I hope all involved in the fall with the railing are safe and uninjured.

The first half saw a great show, with both teams looking good. Despite all of that, joeys were too clinical in the second half. Some tough forward running and slick backs plays got them over the line. 13 was class, and got the ball going forward through strong ball carrying. The slightly undersized view foward pack were out muscled.

Congratulations to joeys on another premiership (most likely undefeated, and as solo premiers). They were too good against view, and have been too good this entire season.
Agree with all this.

I saw poor behaviour from groups that’s were from View & Joeys. Sad but not unexpected from that many people all amped up.

13, 15, 1 best players on field for Joeys and made a real difference in the 2nd half. View couldn’t get going. 13, 6 best for View today.

War cries were great by both schools. Real dual.

Congrats Joeys, well deserved

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
The irony of Riverview moving their home game to leichhardt oval, only to discover it was their OWN old Boys who were the gooses today…. Maybe next time they’ll have to find a stadium even further away … maybe try the MCG

Where's the beef

Allen Oxlade (6)
Agree with all this.

I saw poor behaviour from groups that’s were from View & Joeys. Sad but not unexpected from that many people all amped up.

13, 15, 1 best players on field for Joeys and made a real difference in the 2nd half. View couldn’t get going. 13, 6 best for View today.

War cries were great by both schools. Real dual.

Congrats Joeys, well deserved
Can't speak for the poor behaviour. Can speak for the collapse. joeys scored and the lad who scored threw it at the fellas in the stand who all lent forward to try to catch it and the front fence gave way.

Very good game. but after the first 20, it was all joeys. Views defence was pretty awesome. joeys fowler had a great game in the second half.

Sam Drape

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone notice how some scots kid tried stealing the king's sword on the sideline during the 2's game.
who was then flipped by the king's war cry captain. shame on the bloke lol

Status
Not open for further replies.