• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
In the 3rd XV premiership deciding clash at Lane Cove, Riverview 19 defeated TAS 12.
Riverview claims a share of the 3rd XV premiership. Congratulations.
They share with the winner of the Joey's v Kings game this afternoon.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Results from the games that really matter

Joeys 6th 45 King's 14
Joeys 7th 37 King's 5
Joeys 10th 25 Scots 5
Joeys 11th 10 King's 9th 12
Joeys 12th 19 Scots 11th 23
Joeys 13th 19 King's 10th 19

I have it on word that the Joeys 9ths (the glamour team ) won 62-0.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Lovely day at Hunter Hill.
AC808501-A828-493B-973E-90E59A05704A.jpeg

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Kings 16a beat Joeys by 3 I think. What was interesting was the 11 penalties in a row kings got in the last 10 minutes.

yoursinrugby

Peter Burge (5)
Yea In the 3rd XV premiership deciding clash at Lane Cove, Riverview 19 defeated TAS 12.
Riverview claims a share of the 3rd XV premiership. Congratulations.
They share with the winner of the Joey's v Kings game this afternoon.
Here are the latest tips.

With it being the final week and premiership locked in it was sad to see many couldn't get me tips. If I missed yours, please let me know in a message. I have been trying to play catch up since 5am this morning. Apologies if I have.

It has been a long week with computer issues and I wish to thank a Newington old boy here on the platform who dropped off a spare one last night, so hence I have been able to finish what I started.

I wish everyone a great day ahead. I hope the Back to Newington goes well (Taste of the Pacific food stall....mmmm). We all hope for that one thing the galaxy is calling out for....Shore beating Scots at the Death Star. Finally, the return to proper schoolboy rugby with the best BBQ in the AAGPS and a playing surface that has no equal.

May God continue to keep the lads playing free from harm.

View attachment 14499
Hi Joker
I have my tips Wednesday
Joeys +10
Shore +7
New +5

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Joker 16A's Riverview 0 Newington 17
Hello Tony I trust that is the final score

If so that puts Newington 16As at 3Wins 1Draw 1 loss. How does that measure up with other schools and the their results coming in.
Kings 1st xv team next year will be all year 12 students.
Hello RugbyBeers
Does this mean they are predominately a year 11 side ,if so can we expect TKS to a very experienced side for 2023

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Kings 16a beat Joeys by 3 I think. What was interesting was the 11 penalties in a row kings got in the last 10 minutes.
Yes the prop went over In the corner on the bell to win.

Kings vs joeys at joeys, can’t blame the ref mate, very even pen count all up kings were just better team.

Congrats to kings and newo tied prems in the 16s

Status
Not open for further replies.