• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrumGod9696

Bob McCowan (2)
Great GPS season one of the best I have seen. I definitely think next season is set to be a massive one. With the home and away 10 game GPS season with all schools being very evenly talented. I think this is the end of the joeys era until there current 15s are in the firsts. Cant wait, see you next season.
ScrumGod9696

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
My way to early favourite for next season, kings.

from 1st-3rd full of year 11 boys who were clearly the best players in each of there teams, and a kings 16As team who just have won the “premiership”.

the 1st xv will be stacked with year 12s I believe it could be a all year 12 lineup, there will be huge depth throughout the opens program next year I think this will be kings best chance for most likely the next decade to win the “triple crown”

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Penalty counts are not supposed to be even. If the penalties are deserved than it’s not an issue.
Often teams that are being beaten will concede more penalties than those who are dominating play, it’s the nature of the game.
Joker you're better than that bud cmon
Congratulations joeys and there fans like joker on the 1xv premiership, but joker your better then this mate blaming the ref for a loss. The joeys boys were lucky they didn’t receive multiple cards.

Great GPS season one of the best I have seen. I definitely think next season is set to be a massive one. With the home and away 10 game GPS season with all schools being very evenly talented. I think this is the end of the joeys era until there current 15s are in the firsts. Cant wait, see you next season.
ScrumGod9696
How will the 2023 season work with a 10-game GPS season

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Somewhere in the East, a dark lord is not happy

603C9C14-88F1-476C-88E2-4AE3ED6EF768.jpg

Oh God, I have waited to use this all season.
This will be all.

Thank you Shore.

Cockatoo Run

Allen Oxlade (6)

from 1st-3rd full of year 11 boys who were clearly the best players in each of there teams, and a kings 16As team who just have won the “premiership”.

the 1st xv will be stacked with year 12s I believe it could be a all year 12 lineup, there will be huge depth throughout the opens program next year I think this will be kings best chance for most likely the next decade to win the “triple crown”

Nothing like going off early ….. just like everyone said this time last year said it was Shore’s year, then it was Newington’s best chance in ages, then Scots beat Barker and it was theirs to lose… you can all write Joeys off next year at your peril. Still 13 players from year 11 in 1sts and 2nds today.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)

Hello Rugby Beers
Actually, a shared 16As premiership with Newington. Who could prove to be formidable opponents in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.