• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuelgregory37

Stan Wickham (3)
Morning all, for the people wondering, every week I will be attempting to posting the "Team of the Week" each Monday at 9am.
Congratulations to all the boys who made the round 2 team.

View attachment 16111

The flyhalf and fullback where the hardest positions to pick this week.
Special mention goes out towards the Riverview 10 Joe Dillion. The team and I argued about who was the best 10 this round and after a long debate, we chose B. Fakafanua.

The Import.
Personally and im sure many others would agree with me that James Warner not being in this team is ridiculous to say the least, James year 11 from Shore in his first GPS game starting, scored 2 out of the 4 Shore tries while also having a try assist not to mention perfect lineout execution and tackling also with some ball running mixed in there. This was an exceptional game especially considering it was his first game starting, he handled the pressure like a pro. Without James the scoreboard looks extremley different. I think the selectors need to knock off the obvious bias and start showing the Shore men some well earned and deserved respect
@Schoolboy Import

SG37

Last edited:

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
I have looked at the Redevelopment Plan. There is an INP Viewing Platform on the elevated grass behind the scoreboard.
1684718870299.png

scrumhead99

Ward Prentice (10)
In the meantime, plenty to ponder....
This season really does not have an easy match up.
I think plenty would want to see Kings and View belt the stuffing out of one another.
The match of the round at the bottom paddock.

View attachment 16110
Joeys vs Newington- Joeys to Win, although Newington are looking very good this year.
Kings vs Riverview- Kings to win.
Scots v Shore- Scots to get a narrow win.

HenryWilson

Frank Row (1)
Absolute Bollocks, I thought I was one of the best players on the field, I disagree with this list, JAMES WARNER (cheese) played a great game, lack of shore blokes (protect the bridge)!
We know this is a complete bludge account. I will be informing your school (Riverview) about this immediately.

PaulSharman33

Frank Row (1)
Fitler had an incredibly underwhelming performance on Saturday, he seemed quiet and off his game, did he meet his match opposing the View 12 (William Hayes). It will be interesting to see how he shapes up next week against an in-form Shore 12.
Interesting call mate. Fitler is far from an under-rated player but his true talent has not been expressed thus far. Have to agree that Will Hayes move to inside centre was a great pick from the coaches. Joe Dillon connecting with Hayes and then Liam Grover is perfect for the expansive game of footy which Riverview play. Everyone is keen for this weekend with View taking on Kings. It is hard to make a prediction however after last week who knows the outcome.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
Morning all, for the people wondering, every week I will be attempting to posting the "Team of the Week" each Monday at 9am.
Congratulations to all the boys who made the round 2 team.

View attachment 16111

The flyhalf and fullback where the hardest positions to pick this week.
Special mention goes out towards the Riverview 10 Joe Dillion. The team and I argued about who was the best 10 this round and after a long debate, we chose B. Fakafanua.

The Import.
Keep these coming, great work and promotes plenty of entertaining debate. I don’t envy you trying to pull it together.

Flat out

Frank Nicholson (4)
When was the last time Shore beat Joeys in a comp game? Was debating with a mate and we couldn't get to a definative answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.