• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack andrews

Stan Wickham (3)
I would like to challenge anyone to make the best u17 GPS team. Mine is:
1. Tom Duddy (S)
2. James Warner (E)
3. Daniel Rigney (I)
4. Charlie B (I)
5. Edwin Langi (K)
6. Arthur Greer (J)
7. Conor Dempsey (I)
8. Justice (J)
9. Edward Carter (I) (C)
10. Jonty Fowler (J)
11. Tom Hartman (I)
12. Fitler of Zach (S)
13. Seb Zukerman (I)
14. Marco Vechio (I)
15. Leo Jacques (S)
This has to be a joke

Dominic Cabot

Frank Row (1)
Anyone know who will take Bulls spot?
From what I've heard through the grapevine it appears to Daniel Saunders who is back playing in the 1st XV after being demoted after what was the trial with Kings in the holidays I believe. Solid 16A player from last year who is very effective come set piece time. Next in line appears to be Archie Westhoff who has been injured for the good part of 3 months.

dribble

Frank Nicholson (4)
Will be a great game. Honestly have no clue whats going to happen but I think this Riverview team has built up a great culture throughout the last couple months.

On paper, kings win, comftorbly you could argue.

But view wont stop trying till the whistle. If view win it will be due to their fitness, attitude and effort. In saying this, view do have some great players like Dillon and both Grovers to name a few
In the trial the View boys looked fairly solid against the Kings team. A few injuries and retuning players to both sides. Watching the replay of the k v n game the addition of Tonga back into the team was a major addition to their attack. The kings 15 and 13 were also very good. The loss of Bull will upset the set play particulythe line out but Kings too seem to be down a jumper from the trial? The view backline has a symmetry which works well but the Kings team is very strong

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Yeah, nah.
Burn....

tumblr_a6907d1515a0420ac9445d80cf98eb5c_657e4047_500.gif

Cantrunwithoutlegs

Frank Row (1)
He was fantastic on Saturday a real talent and one to watch in the future

Played pretty well for the young sterling, I remember his name from when I worked as a AAGPS basketball scout. Impressive footy player that Liam Hayes. Would definitely consider him over Fittler this year in a GPS team after Round 2.
I think his name is Will. Could someone check me on that?

InsiderScoop

Chris McKivat (8)
I think his name is Will. Could someone check me on that?
He was a key member of Riverview 1st V Basketball 2023 and won the 'MVP' Award.
Definition of a schoolboy athlete who excels in summer and winter. SO did Scots no.15: Xavier Savala, Joey's no.12: Oscar Jorgensen, Shore no.5: James McCreery, Kings 2nd V had Boston and Tyrese.

Stagnation

Allen Oxlade (6)
Definition of a schoolboy athlete who excels in summer and winter. SO did Scots no.15: Xavier Savala, Joey's no.12: Oscar Jorgensen, Shore no.5: James McCreery, Kings 2nd V had Boston and Tyrese.
Similar to view 9 Henry Curll

excelled in the Riverview swimming program this summer

AAGPSSUPPORTER

Frank Nicholson (4)
Unfortunately word out of Scots is Xavier is starting in the 2nd XV this weekend. Not sure what position as the 15 for TSC 2nd XV has been in good form. Maybe Xavier to the wing?

TriesBeforePies

Frank Row (1)
I would like to challenge anyone to make the best u17 GPS team. Mine is:
1. Tom Duddy (S)
2. James Warner (E)
3. Daniel Rigney (I)
4. Charlie B (I)
5. Edwin Langi (K)
6. Arthur Greer (J)
7. Conor Dempsey (I)
8. Justice (J)
9. Edward Carter (I) (C)
10. Jonty Fowler (J)
11. Tom Hartman (I)
12. Fitler of Zach (S)
13. Seb Zukerman (I)
14. Marco Vechio (I)
15. Leo Jacques (S)
Great team you have compiled. Marco Vecchio will be unstoppable on the wing with his deadly size and ball skills.

zestofthewest

Frank Row (1)
Has anyone heard any news on Oliver Perkins? (Riverview fourth XV). He was shaping up to be a key player in that team but got injured last week I believe.

Has anyone heard any news on Oliver Perkins? (Riverview fourth XV). He was shaping up to be a key player in that team but got injured last week I believe.
Hey there zesty, word out of View is that Oliver Perkins has done a season ender. Such a shame to see a young talent be hindered by injury so early in the season. His ability to pick of the back of the scrum at 8 was sure to be instrumental in the "Frothies" game plans. prayers up for the the youngster.

zestofthewest

Frank Row (1)
Hey there zesty, word out of View is that Oliver Perkins has done a season ender. Such a shame to see a young talent be hindered by injury so early in the season. His ability to pick of the back of the scrum at 8 was sure to be instrumental in the "Frothies" game plans. prayers up for the the youngster.
Ahhh ok. Also heard Domonic 'supermodel' Cabot has got the call up to the team. Will be interested to see if he can play at such a standard

Aagpsglory

Allen Oxlade (6)
Hey there zesty, word out of View is that Oliver Perkins has done a season ender. Such a shame to see a young talent be hindered by injury so early in the season. His ability to pick off the back of the scrum at 8 was sure to be instrumental in the "Frothies" game plans. prayers up for the the youngster.
Hey mate, I think you messed up.
Ollie Perkins played 13 for the “Frothies”, which fun fact was my team back in 96. He was a very good player though, and might have had a look in 3’s if not for this injury.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Newington Old Boy Opeti Helu was named in the Japanese League 1 team of the year alongside Malcolm Marx, Bernard Foley, Faf de Klerk, Kwagga Smith and Pieter-Steph du Toit.

Thats 2 years in a row for Helu.
Is he eligible to play for Australia?

Rugby Enthusiast Mat

Stan Wickham (3)
Reports say Riverview 2nd 15 tight head Connor Dempsey has been dropped to the 3’s due to poor body language on the field and during training. As such a talented player I hope he can work on this and get back to playing good footy in the 2’s.

BobbyD

Peter Burge (5)
Nice tips, Phil. I guess we only agree on a big View performance! I'd say all games will be close. I also will have to re-access my tips when team lists are out. Anyone have news on O. Jorgensen?
Oscar Jorgensen (No.12) back in round 7 (term 3) and had ankle surgery last week. Pat Young (No.7) out a few weeks with a pec injury. Aside from the big fella in the backrow (Doyle) that’s also out till next term, everyone else on deck this week for Joeys this week, although admittedly that’s three pretty handy players missing …

Status
Not open for further replies.