• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
We are still missing:
  • Kings v View
    • 16Bs
    • 15Bs
    • 13Bs
Rd3 Results 27May23 interim#2.jpg

Ah, my sincere apologies, dear lad. I must admit, my temper got the best of me in my previous response. As an old man, I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me, and for that, I apologize.

You are absolutely right in pointing out that Riverview's performance last weekend may not define their overall potential. While they may have played sloppy rugby in critical moments, it is indeed a valuable lesson that will likely be emphasized during their training this week and throughout the next term.

I hope to correspond with you in future Mr 'RBE (SBHS 83')

Sincerely, Greg, (St Ig 87')
yeah...

"Old man"

I find it interesting that instead of saying 'View' like any other Ignatius oldboy that you say "St Ig", as in stiging (vaping).

If we can't kick these school boys off, can they at least teach them a more convincing act?

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Joeys will be very different after the break. There is a possibility that Doyle and Jorgo both return, a number of other players will filter back in as well. So if they can pull a few wins out of the bag over the next few weeks..... it could well be game on. It's not impossible, to have played 3 for no wins and have a differential of -2 tells you how tight the comp is.
The next 3 weeks they play View, Kings and Scots. It's very easy to see Joeys losing all 3 - so not sure how they are going to "pull a few wins out of the bag over the next few weeks"?? I hope they do but seems improbable.

Where's the beef

Allen Oxlade (6)
The next 3 weeks they play View, Kings and Scots. It's very easy to see Joeys losing all 3 - so not sure how they are going to "pull a few wins out of the bag over the next few weeks"?? I hope they do but seems improbable.
Yeah, a Tall order. However, its not always the size of the dog in the fight, but fight in the dog. Both sides have had brutal games last weekend. I think view go in as favourites and rightly so, but.......

What I will say is that if View get away as they have done in recent years I am not sure this side has the flair and brawn to chase that down. So Joeys will need to hold view in the first 20minutes.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
yeah...

"Old man"

I find it interesting that instead of saying 'View' like any other Ignatius oldboy that you say "St Ig", as in stiging (vaping).

If we can't kick these school boys off, can they at least teach them a more convincing act?
How about you leave the "moderating" to the moderators? We don't really need stuff like this.

footyhead11

Bob McCowan (2)
TIPS TUESDAY!

View attachment 16227

Well you have seen some of the braver heads here explain their choices and margins.

Do you agree?

Will Kings trample the bagpipes, the Dragon breathe fire over the the Shore men and the Wild Wolves subdue the cattledogs?
So far not many have tipped Scots, Shore or Joeys. Do they know something you don't?

Get in now. Want to change your mind? You can, just message me before midnight Friday.

Tipping closes at midnight Friday.
@Joker
Kings+6
View+16
New+8

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
opinions on the statement “there has been more injuries this season due to their being 10 round of gps.
I think that to the extent that players pushed through some minor injuries during trials and made them worse there is an element of truth to this. When they might have rested they didn’t. However it is not the quantum of rugby played, that is more or less the same year on year.

Status
Not open for further replies.