• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Joker, apologies for being a pain, and happy to stand corrected, if I am incorrect.
But if you look at the post by Rudderless, one of the losses was the trial game you refer to. Of the 4 comp games, three were wins and one was a loss.
Trial against Scots -Loss
Rd1 13/5/23 against Shore -Win 26-13
Rd 2 20/5/23 against New- win 13-10
Rd 3 27/5/23 against View- loss (score not listed)
Rd 4 4/6/23 against Scots-win 21-19

Rudderless, you could possibly double check this. My info comes from the parent portal as well.

Much credit to you Joker, for keeping these tables and the facilitating the tipping comp. It’s no small task.
OtB

Just logged onto the Kingsnet portal

Rd1 correct
Rd2 correct
Rd3 a loss to View 24 - ?
Rd4 correct

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Updated 16A

9CC45347-08C2-412E-8AEA-235A76C16EC8.jpeg

The Ticklish Tackler

Stan Wickham (3)
Evening Gentlemen and Women,
This is my first post on green and gold, hoping to join this lovely community. Long time reader, first time poster.
Riverview vs Shore. Thursday evening. Haven’t seen that in a while!

Riverview are hoping to continue their strong start to the season. I hear their top tier talent is being tested, so will be interesting to see the team. Their forward pack has been very strong, consistently winning the physical battle against much stronger and larger teams. They connect nicely with the pacey riverview backs, who are really coming together nicely. Giving me flashbacks from the 1996 Riverview premiership winning team - with a young Tim o brien barnstorming opponents.
Shore will also look to come out firing, supported by a full home crowd. They are a strong team with sone dangerous players. Have been unlucky to lose a few games. Hoping to rip into one of the infamous shore pies as well, as the joker would know about !

Been a pleasure
The Ticklish Tackler

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Evening Gentlemen and Women,
This is my first post on green and gold, hoping to join this lovely community. Long time reader, first time poster.
Riverview vs Shore. Thursday evening. Haven’t seen that in a while!

Riverview are hoping to continue their strong start to the season. I hear their top tier talent is being tested, so will be interesting to see the team. Their forward pack has been very strong, consistently winning the physical battle against much stronger and larger teams. They connect nicely with the pacey riverview backs, who are really coming together nicely. Giving me flashbacks from the 1996 Riverview premiership winning team - with a young Tim o brien barnstorming opponents.
Shore will also look to come out firing, supported by a full home crowd. They are a strong team with sone dangerous players. Have been unlucky to lose a few games. Hoping to rip into one of the infamous shore pies as well, as the joker would know about !

Been a pleasure
The Ticklish Tackler
Welcome TTT.

Good luck finding a Shore Pie. Very scarce these days due to their expanding reputation I think.

Riverview v Shore should be a great match tomorrow.

Regards
INP

OR_Premiers90

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey guys, new to the green and gold forum and I’m very excited to watch the upcoming U16 NSW schools competition. Very eager to see any predictions for the under 16s GPS presidents team

TheRugbysmoker185

Allen Oxlade (6)
Any line ups for tomorrow? (Please)
Shore lineup as follows
1. Fin Baxter
2. James warner
3. Charlie bowditch
4. James Mcreery
5. Ed Baxter
6. Tom Galligan
7. Marshall Le’maitre
8. Eughon Killiach