• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
sorry - who are GPS blue and white. Are they the U16s teams? are they are mix of equal talents or is one better than the other?

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
sorry - who are GPS blue and white. Are they the U16s teams? are they are mix of equal talents or is one better than the other?
They are the 3rd and 4th GPS Open teams. The U16 Presidents Cup teams are separate. I have always thought that Blue is picked ahead of White, but the GPS website refers to them both as GPS 3rd XV.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
They are the 3rd and 4th GPS Open teams. The U16 Presidents Cup teams are separate. I have always thought that Blue is picked ahead of White, but the GPS website refers to them both as GPS 3rd XV.
thanks - when / why do they now pick 4 teams? out of interest any Grammar / High / TAS kids appear anywhere in the blue / white teams?

Love2Scrum

Darby Loudon (17)
View attachment 16525View attachment 16526
I think this could be closest game. Don’t know if they have got some more training in than GPS that can help combos and there are guys like Lamming who played GPS and Aus Schools last year in the side.
Regardless of what teams the GPS boys get selected for whether it be GPS 1XV or GPS 2nd, Blue or White they always turn up to play.

GPS 1XV + 14
GPS 2XV + 14
GPS BLUE + 14
GPS WHITE + 14

harryfromhay

Allen Oxlade (6)
TIPS TURN AROUND.
Get them in quick.
1687046029071.png

I have put the AAGPS teams first, even though they are playing at a CAS school.

If you do not get them in, then the second team becomes your pick. (see below)

There are four games being played.

Fixtures at Knox Grammar School

TUESDAY 20 JUNE

3.15pm GPS White v Country Juniors
4.30pm GPS Blue v Sydney Juniors
5.45pm GPS 2nd XV v CAS 2
7.00pm GPS 1st XV v CAS 1

I will be making score updates from across all games.
Gps white by 10
Gps blue by 3
Gps 2nds by 15
Gps 1sts by 7

Giddy Up

Bob McCowan (2)
thanks - when / why do they now pick 4 teams? out of interest any Grammar / High / TAS kids appear anywhere in the blue / white teams?
Can't believe across three teams there are only 2 boys picked in the TOP 60 kids. This is a joke. If you watch the games there are many more players that should have been picked. They are standouts across their teams. Makes a mockery of the process. If you think that only boys playing in the GPS 1sts competition are only good enough you know nothing about selecting rugby teams. Just my opinion. And just before anyone asks about any players I would choose I will not call any of them out.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Can't believe across three teams there are only 2 boys picked in the TOP 60 kids. This is a joke. If you watch the games there are many more players that should have been picked. They are standouts across their teams. Makes a mockery of the process. If you think that only boys playing in the GPS 1sts competition are only good enough you know nothing about selecting rugby teams. Just my opinion. And just before anyone asks about any players I would choose I will not call any of them out.
Hard to justify when the teams they play in aren’t blowing away 3rd XVs though.

Id say there might be 1 maximum 2 boys in any of those 1st XVs that would then make one of the 1sts comp teams. From then you have to be in the top percentage to make a rep side.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
If they aren’t dominating in 3rds as an individual it’s pretty hard to pick ‘em

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
That's the whole squad Raelene. Players that didn't play against CHS in a trial the other week are in the team today. Some are doubling up but not many. 23 in the squad for todays game.
Didn’t know that, thanks. Posted because you can see the Country squad as well which L2S asked about as well.

Haven’t seen any lists for teams yet. Might come out later if there are programs at Knox?

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)
Didn’t know that, thanks. Posted because you can see the Country squad as well which L2S asked about as well.

Haven’t seen any lists for teams yet. Might come out later if there are programs at Knox?
(1) Tunui Jorgensen (2) Terrence Fusi (3) Kieran Holland (4) Adam Ekanayake (5) Lachlan Doheny (6) Charlie Alexander (7) Daniel Christodoulou (8) Ben Finegan (9) Nick Lamming (10) Wihan Kruger (11) Malakai Tuipulotu (12) Laurence Talataina (13) Samu Tuisau (14) Peni Ratu (15) Kian Edmed

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS CLOSE 3.00pm.
If they are messaged or posted after this time they are not recognized.

1687212382865.png

I have put the AAGPS teams first, even though they are playing at a CAS school.

If you do not get them in, then the second team becomes your pick. (see below)

There are four games being played.

1687212427476.png

Fixtures are at Knox Grammar School today

3.15pm GPS White v Country Juniors
4.30pm GPS Blue v Sydney Juniors
5.45pm GPS 2nd XV v CAS 2
7.00pm GPS 1st XV v CAS 1

I will be making score updates from across all games.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Should be a cold one tonight. Looking forward to the rug up, coffee, and a great night of footy at Knox. Such a pity James Warner didn't make a team. I absolutely admire is style of the sport and the way he always seems to cross the line, would've loved to watch him play tonight. Better luck next year son.

Hoping to meet some of you out there :).
Maulester

Status
Not open for further replies.