• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenhutchings

Stan Wickham (3)
Isn't Joey Fowler available for Gen Blue this year? Seeing as he signed with the Rebels i doubt he would play but i'm aware that he can still be selected for the Aus schools u18
My understanding is that Fowler had played Shute shield games this year. Not to mention he starred for uni when beating west bulldogs in the club championship. Is it necessary for him to play 18s if it is for revels or gen blue? We have seen players like Hugh bokenham skip the hen blue stage, know as the golden ticket?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
My understanding is that Fowler had played Shute shield games this year. Not to mention he starred for uni when beating west bulldogs in the club championship. Is it necessary for him to play 18s if it is for revels or gen blue? We have seen players like Hugh bokenham skip the hen blue stage, know as the golden ticket?
He may be selected straight to Aus U18s but I could see the Rebels wanting to see him play for them against Gen Blue. He helps their other academy players as well.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Full time

AICES 26 NSW Country 10

Now for us.
I will be posting scores for those who cannot access Cluch

1687493297604.png

Status
Not open for further replies.