• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryfromhay

Allen Oxlade (6)
Predicted Riverview 1st XV, 2023

1. Conor Dempsey
2. Hamish Grover
3. Ewan McBean
4. Charles Bull
5. Dom Cabot (C)
6. Daniel Saunders
7. Benji Noble
8. Liam Sullivan
9. Henry Curll - Patty Ohara
10. Joe Dillon
11. Nick Newton
12. Samuel Terry
13. Liam Grover
14. Joe Graves (VC)
15. Max Mason

I know it's early but View 1st XV looking strong.
Cheers
Here come the Year 10 view boys from the boarding house. Get back to studying children.

Footylover345

Frank Row (1)
Lipina Ata (2), Matteo Cleverly (12), Casey McLean (14), Jacob Veiru (4), Joshua Va'alotu (8)
Ok sorry mate, assumed Casey McLean would’ve been behind Siteni Taukamo and only got moved up because of injury but could be wrong. Same with Mattel Cleveely who played just the 1 game I believe.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Ok sorry mate, assumed Casey McLean would’ve been behind Siteni Taukamo and only got moved up because of injury but could be wrong. Same with Mattel Cleveely who played just the 1 game I believe.
Well yeah Casey replaced Siteni but he still played very well scoring twice in the kings game and once against Riverview. Not sure about whether he scored in the game against Shore, nevertheless a great player. Matteo Cleverly played 3 games in the GPS comp after Barton (12) got injured during the Joeys game.

Tony_weave531

Allen Oxlade (6)
Heard Rumours that a Crusaders junior is heading to lane cove in 2023. Front rower who plays first xv in year 10 at a New Zeland high school. If he comes he will be up there with Ata from Newington as best front rowers in the competition. Heard he runs the ball like Barret of Jack

InsiderScoop

Chris McKivat (8)
Heard Rumours that a Crusaders junior is heading to lane cove in 2023. Front rower who plays first xv in year 10 at a New Zeland high school. If he comes he will be up there with Ata from Newington as best front rowers in the competition. Heard he runs the ball like Barret of Jack
The Riverview boys sure have a hold of this forum!

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
If you have ever sat in a boarding school dining table...this rings true.

28_0d5f80f7fe.jpg

Rudderless

Alex Ross (28)
NSWJRU U18 INVITATIONAL XV

This team has been selected from players across all NSW Juniors affiliates (SJRU, NSW Country & NSW Schools).

The team will play against the NSW GEN BLUE II team on Tuesday 20th September at Waratahs HQ (Daceyville) with the game starting at 12 midday. This game will also be streamed on NSW Rugby TV.

The coaching crew consists of Head Coach Gary Tunks (NSWJRU Barbarians), Forwards Coach Barry Faamausili (Sydney U16) & Backs Coach Phil Scarr (Knox Grammar). Manager is Ben Gregory.

This Invitational XV will give players the opportunity the showcase their skills in front of both Gen Blue and the Australian Schools & U18’s selectors. From this game there will be the opportunity for selection in Waratahs Academy teams to play the ACT Brumbies on Sunday 25th September.

1661517733575.png

Tony_weave531

Allen Oxlade (6)
Interested to hear about any potential first xv players next year who will be in year 10, I don't think shore will have any but interested in other schools.

InsiderScoop

Chris McKivat (8)
NSWJRU U18 INVITATIONAL XV

This team has been selected from players across all NSW Juniors affiliates (SJRU, NSW Country & NSW Schools).

The team will play against the NSW GEN BLUE II team on Tuesday 20th September at Waratahs HQ (Daceyville) with the game starting at 12 midday. This game will also be streamed on NSW Rugby TV.

The coaching crew consists of Head Coach Gary Tunks (NSWJRU Barbarians), Forwards Coach Barry Faamausili (Sydney U16) & Backs Coach Phil Scarr (Knox Grammar). Manager is Ben Gregory.

This Invitational XV will give players the opportunity the showcase their skills in front of both Gen Blue and the Australian Schools & U18’s selectors. From this game there will be the opportunity for selection in Waratahs Academy teams to play the ACT Brumbies on Sunday 25th September.

View attachment 14600
Gun side.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Guilfoyle (2), Dickens (9) and Dufficy (10) make Gen Blue this year?
What if Gen Blue wants them to play for their team rather than this side?

Nonetheless, good to see 10/23 boys selected from the GPS (including Will Hopper from 2021)

MM

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
Gun side.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Guilfoyle (2), Dickens (9) and Dufficy (10) make Gen Blue this year?
What if Gen Blue wants them to play for their team rather than this side?

Nonetheless, good to see 10/23 boys selected from the GPS (including Will Hopper from 2021)

MM
I believe Dickens (9) was unavailable when the Gen Blue teams were selected.

I'm surprised that none of the Newington front rowers, 7 and 8 missed out on this invitational team selections.

Nonetheless well done and good luck to all the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.