• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
View attachment 15915

Dear AAGPS community, students, parents, lurkers and the constant crew of G&G

We need your help!

In 2023 for the very first time, we were able to bring the AAGPS community weekly results from the following grades

13A & 13B
14A & 14B
15A & 15B
16A & 16B
1st XV & 2nd XV

In addition, we also provided weekly tables for each grade. At the end of the season you could see who had done well.

All of this was done with the help of so many here. It was the assistance of old boys, staff and students who sent through updates on the scores from each game.

In 2023, we seek your help again, as starting this weekend, we gather the scores to bring you the most comprehensive results in schoolboy rugby.

With this is mind, we seek people who are in a position to send us results ASAP after the 1st XV siren. (Before would good as well)
The statistical genius who works with us would like the results for the weekend round quickly so tables and results can be published.

Are you able to nominate yourself to let us know your school’s results?

NOTE: Any member may also jump in as well with results.

NOTE 2: Joeys publish all results as the day progresses. If your school (this weekend Scots) are playing the cattle dogs be aware, “we got you covered.”

Below you will find examples of last year’s work.

View attachment 15916
View attachment 15917
Joker

Similar to 2022, I can again post results for those particular Kings teams once they are uploaded via the parent portal (Mon or Tues) or word of mouth on the day.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker

Similar to 2022, I can again post results for those particular Kings teams once they are uploaded via the parent portal (Mon or Tues) or word of mouth on the day.
Good man Rudderless. Your support if greatly appreciated.
I am looking forward to coming out to Castle Grey Skull once more to see the big cattle go up against the cattle dogs on the big paddock.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
IMG-3516.jpeg

Good to see you Rob. Hope we may catch up again this season. See you at Bellevue this weekend?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
View attachment 15915

We need your help!

In 2023 for the very first time, we were able to bring the AAGPS community weekly results from the following grades

13A & 13B
14A & 14B
15A & 15B
16A & 16B
1st XV & 2nd XV

In addition, we also provided weekly tables for each grade. At the end of the season you could see who had done well.

All of this was done with the help of so many here. It was the assistance of old boys, staff and students who sent through updates on the scores from each game.

In 2023, we seek your help again, as starting this weekend, we gather the scores to bring you the most comprehensive results in schoolboy rugby.

With this is mind, we seek people who are in a position to send us results ASAP after the 1st XV siren. (Before would good as well)
The statistical genius who works with us would like the results for the weekend round quickly so tables and results can be published.

NOTE 2: Joeys publish all results as the day progresses. If your school (this weekend Scots) are playing the cattle dogs be aware, “we got you covered.”

View attachment 15916
View attachment 15917
I have a couple of 'Blue Horseshoes' at Kings so am sure I can help out when required.

Aagpsglory

Allen Oxlade (6)
View attachment 15915

We need your help!

13A & 13B
14A & 14B
15A & 15B
16A & 16B
1st XV & 2nd XV

View attachment 15916
View attachment 15917
Joker,

I will be able to send the Riverview 1st and 2nds results and hopefully all the was down to the 13As and Bs

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
9 May 2023

AAGPS SPORTS UPDATE

The AAGPS Chairman Mr Mark Ticehurst, and Executive Officer Mr Nigel Price, in consultation with the GPS Headmasters’ Standing Committee wish to provide the following update regarding GPS sporting programmes in 2023:

AAGPS winter sporting fixtures continue this Saturday May 13 2023, including the commencement of the 1st and 2nd XV AAGPS Rugby Competitions. These fixtures will be streamed via www.cluch.tv, www.bit.ly/cluch-ios, www.bit.ly/cluch-android.
They are also able to be viewed on Apple TV and Android TV. The final timings of broadcasts will be available on the AAGPS platform on Cluch TV, please follow relevant login instructions to register.

1st and 2nd XI Football, (excluding Sydney Boys High School fixtures) and 3rd XV Rugby AAGPS fixtures (excluding The Armidale School and Sydney Boys High School fixtures), will be streamed from the commencement of these AAGPS competitions from Saturday 27 May 2023.

All fixtures and results can be found on the AAGPS website and the AAGPS App, which can be found in the Apple Store or on Google Play.

The AAGPS wishes all competitors and schools the best of luck for a successful winter competition season.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
I have a couple of 'Blue Horseshoes' at Kings so am sure I can help out when required.
Thanks KOB1987....love the "horseshoes" reference. I may have to rethink my Kings School "animals".
Instead of Kings Cattlemen change to the Clydesdale Kings
Thoughts?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Thanks KOB1987....love the "horseshoes" reference. I may have to rethink my Kings School "animals".
Instead of Kings Cattlemen change to the Clydesdale Kings
Thoughts?
No definitely keep the Kings Cattlemen, Blue Horseshoe is a reference to those providing inside information in the '87 classic 'Wall Street'

Status
Not open for further replies.