• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
I’d take Toby Brial in my footy team in any role, he’s fantastic - as too the other year 11s in the Scots team.
But despite the naah sayers I’m warming to Joeys this season. Sure they let a win go but this is 10 rounds and they have depth. If Scots lose a Bartlett or Brial or Fittler (man next year …) the coverage is not there.
Joeys can slot in a third grader and they’ll do the job.
Injury management and depth will win this comp, not talent alone.

Solid results by view winning 24/26 matches against New. Only losing the 10ths who vs news 6ths the 10ths are a social team filled with soccer players who switched and inexperienced players and the 15e who vs new 15d

2k24expertrugby

Peter Burge (5)
kings 3rds will actually be playing st pats Strathfield, this will be a great challenge st pats has one of there better teams over the years with a outstanding 10,12 and 15.

Alex conti and Mitch woods will be two players to watch if you plan on watching the game. In my personal opinion Alex conti and Mitch woods are the best 10 and 15 for their age group shown in the under 16 national championship last year.

kings 4th xv will play newo 3rds this week with a big crowd due to the old boy reunions.

Woods is the best player in Aus for the 2024 class

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Must be getting old & daft but I still can't work out the signal - both arms horizontal across the chest at an angle (anyone?) - then pointing at the number 8 who cleaned out. Not a side entry call, possibly an obstruction call but my best guess was for a high shot on the tackler. I was watching the stream and it was on the far side so couldn't actually see.
Call is holding on in the tackle.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I’d take Toby Brial in my footy team in any role, he’s fantastic - as too the other year 11s in the Scots team.
But despite the naah sayers I’m warming to Joeys this season. Sure they let a win go but this is 10 rounds and they have depth. If Scots lose a Bartlett or Brial or Fittler (man next year …) the coverage is not there.
Joeys can slot in a third grader and they’ll do the job.
Injury management and depth will win this comp, not talent alone.
I agree about the depth and Joeys in the double round. Kings for me are the problem for them as they can call on depth as well.

View have depth but probably not the top end talent as much as it hurts me to say to get up week after week. Newington are the most top heavy.

The shore First 15 team list for this week vs Joeys ( if training goes to plan and there is no injurys and sickness)

1 - tom santow
2 - sam andrew ( every fast and good over the ball coming up from the 2nds due to an injury to Zac iget warden)
3 - angus molch
4 - callum simo
5 - DDQ ( dylan DQ)
6 - spratty ( MS )
7 - gumpy ( hamish warden)
8 - issac kingal ( plays like olam)
9 - jack L
10 - lando ( BJP)
11 - giddy kingal
12 - tom klem
13 - luca fulton
14 - sam hill
15 - matt simo (captin)

very strong looking team great week ahead for the boys going to be a tough game this week vs joeys but have full faith in the boys that they can get the job done keen to watch this weekend at Northbridge 3:15

regards balls

2k24expertrugby

Peter Burge (5)
Johannes Logan PUMPED Tom duddy.

Heard he was in the 16b last year. What an imporvement

Will be pushing for a GPS 1s jumper in 2024 with Cleverley, Le Maitre, Ulqog ETC

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Can you point out where anyone has lost their minds because the clock stopped with a minute to go? And in the next breath you whinge about the ref? Seriously?
Well of course Mr Ned. Refer to posts from other gents on here questioning such issues as the clock vs time until the final whistle was blown.....likes some minds. In reference to the ref, we only need to look at jokers footage of the tackle in the air as to not being a red card. God bless.

URGENT!

Just have recived an inside peice of information from the 1st 15 coach Angus Sinclair from the (Shore School) that there promising 7 Marshall le maitre has suffered a suspected ACL injury at training this morning and will be on the side line for the rest of the season. This is a massive LOSS for the shore rugby program as he was an unbelievable talent rising in the GPS comp. Our thoughts are with him during this tough time and hope for a speedy recovery!. (Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do! - Robert Harold Schuller) There are no replacements named as of yet but there are some possible contenders, Tom Kennedy, Hugo Janson and David Anderson that are all hot contenders ATM

kind regards,
Balls

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
URGENT!

Just have recived an inside peice of information from the 1st 15 coach Angus Sinclair from the (Shore School) that there promising 7 Marshall le maitre has suffered a suspected ACL injury at training this morning and will be on the side line for the rest of the season. This is a massive LOSS for the shore rugby program as he was an unbelievable talent rising in the GPS comp. Our thoughts are with him during this tough time and hope for a speedy recovery!. (Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do! - Robert Harold Schuller) There are no replacements named as of yet but there are some possible contenders, Tom Kennedy, Hugo Janson and David Anderson that are all hot contenders ATM

kind regards,
Balls
Urgent but…

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Well of course Mr Ned. Refer to posts from other gents on here questioning such issues as the clock vs time until the final whistle was blown.....likes some minds. In reference to the ref, we only need to look at jokers footage of the tackle in the air as to not being a red card. God bless.
While you wait, enjoy this Subbie.

Jamie Hunt

Frank Row (1)
Hey does anyone know the winger for the newington seconds he played an amazing game on the weekend and am looking to call him up to my club side. He has of an Asian background from what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.