• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
On what basis?

well common sense, but if I can’t say that I’ll say this.

both sam McLachlan and Boston Fakafunu have gotten in team of the week at 10 or 15 For the last two weeks in a row they’ve been picked. So it’s quite clear they’re the top 10s at the moment.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
well common sense, but if I can’t say that I’ll say this.

both sam McLachlan and Boston Fakafunu have gotten in team of the week at 10 or 15 For the last two weeks in a row they’ve been picked. So it’s quite clear they’re the top 10s at the moment.
Hahahahahahah, in the first comment you said they are the two best 10s in the GPS comp. Now you're saying they are the best two 10s at the moment. Make up your mind because the difference in those two statements are significant.

Also, the Newington fly-half was the best 10 in all three games for this week.

FootybeforeBeers

Frank Row (1)
My U16 GPS Team

1. Lavercomb (kings)
2. Gahttas (joeys)
3. Davenport (kings)
4. Green (joeys)
5. Fonua (kings)
6. Massey (joeys)
7. Perrett (kings)
8. Justice (joeys)
9. Grova (veiw)
10. Sawyer (kings)
11. good option from newington,not sure of name
12. Farrah (kings) / Gough (joeys)
13. Makasini (newington) / Tregonning (kings)
14. another good option from scots, unsure of name
15. Tregonning (kings) / Palmisani (joeys)

I think that sawyer takes out fowler for the fly half spot, as he did make 15 gen blue over jonty. Alot of kings and joeys boys have great potential for the presidents team. I think as the kings boys start to get into older age groups they get well drilled and lot more skill about them. Inside centre could change with both Farrah and Gough out with injury. Large could be and option from scots to play that position.

jack andrews

Stan Wickham (3)
My U16 GPS Team

1. Lavercomb (kings)
2. Gahttas (joeys)
3. Davenport (kings)
4. Green (joeys)
5. Fonua (kings)
6. Massey (joeys)
7. Perrett (kings)
8. Justice (joeys)
9. Grova (veiw)
10. Sawyer (kings)

I think that sawyer takes out fowler for the fly half spot, as he did make 15 gen blue over jonty. Alot of kings and joeys boys have great potential for the presidents team. I think as the kings boys start to get into older age groups they get well drilled and lot more skill about them. Inside centre could change with both Farrah and Gough out with injury. Large could be and option from scots to play that position.
14. Ontoni Large for scots
11. Callum Grantham for Newington

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Hahahahahahah, in the first comment you said they are the two best 10s in the GPS comp. Now you're saying they are the best two 10s at the moment. Make up your mind because the difference in those two statements are significant.

Also, the Newington fly-half was the best 10 in all three games for this week.

well the two best 10s in the gps comp off form are them, which means they are the two best gps 10s in the comp. The difference in the statements aren’t significant you’re clearly trying to make yourself sound better bc of the points I stated.

matt did play outstanding this week, wouldn’t say his performance was above Bostons but in ‘team of the week’ he may be determined as playing 12 this week instead of 10.

people on this forum need to understand you can have different opinions.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
My U16 GPS Team

1. Lavercomb (kings)
2. Gahttas (joeys)
3. Davenport (kings)
4. Green (joeys)
5. Fonua (kings)
6. Massey (joeys)
7. Perrett (kings)
8. Justice (joeys)
9. Grova (veiw)
10. Sawyer (kings)

As a TKS follower 16s is not our strongest age group, few will get in aside from those already playing opens (imo). 15s much stronger. Mind you at least they’ve won a couple this year, they’ve been a pretty lean age group since year 7. Not sure if any new blood has been ‘injected’ recently.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
You were not alone there. I don't know why but you could feel it was coming. Joeys were camped on their line and a bit paniky no composure and it was the first time in the game that inside 22 defence was holding. It was as 12 point swing.

New were out on their feet at the end. The opportunity was there to put them away, but the pass went to the right with an unmarked person on the LHS. Would have been an awesome try if it came off.
Wasn't the pass that went right it was the runner who veered infield and away from his unmarked supporting winger. Game was lost there.

Evening All,

Before I post the Round 3 "Team of the Week" was there any team lists for Scots and Shore?
I have either missed them or they have not been posted.

If they have please tell me and when.

If not, please post them.

The Import

My U16 GPS Team

1. Lavercomb (kings)
2. Gahttas (joeys)
3. Davenport (kings)
4. Green (joeys)
5. Fonua (kings)
6. Massey (joeys)
7. Perrett (kings)
8. Justice (joeys)
9. Grova (veiw)
10. Sawyer (kings)

This bloke really forgot Tom Hartman (Been in every team of the week)

AAGPSSUPPORTER

Frank Nicholson (4)
My U16 GPS Team

1. Lavercomb (kings)
2. Gahttas (joeys)
3. Davenport (kings)
4. Green (joeys)
5. Fonua (kings)
6. Massey (joeys)
7. Perrett (kings)
8. Justice (joeys)
9. Grova (veiw)
10. Sawyer (kings)

Did Scots beat both Joeys and Kings 16a's this year?

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
matt did play outstanding this week, wouldn’t say his performance was above Bostons but in ‘team of the week’ he may be determined as playing 12 this week instead of 10.
yeah but that's precisely the point i'm trying to make, Boston played inside center this week??? You can't compare two players in different positions just because one can play both.

throughthehands

Bob McCowan (2)
Evening All,

Before I post the Round 3 "Team of the Week" was there any team lists for Scots and Shore?

The Import
Scots 1XV on the weekend against Shore.

1. Roley Crooks
2. George Calligeros
3. Joel Jacobs
4. Angus Kelly
5. Billy Hansen
6. Mateus Heslin
7. Charlie Ulcoq
8. Toby Brial
9. Hunter Ryan
10. Henry James
11. Aidan Gow
12. Onitoni Large
13. Zac Fittler
14. Jay Mckenzie
15. Leo Jaques

JoeysBoy1982

Bob McCowan (2)
yeah but that's precisely the point i'm trying to make, Boston played inside center this week??? You can't compare two players in different positions just because one can play both.
Wondering if you actually watched the Kings game this week, Boston was playing fullback in attack, and switched to play 10 in defense, not once did he play 12... not only speaks volumes about what an insane talent the young talent is, but it also speaks volumes about many people in this forum including yourself. Many of you are very quick to jump down the throat of another, insisting your correct, and you usually end up embarrassing yourself.

JoeysBoy1982

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Evening All,

The Import

Did someone keep a game program between Scots and Shores and could screenshot it/post it

Status
Not open for further replies.